cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload Your Own Music To Pandora

dswhalen7
Local Performer

There is ni way to upload your own music to a private playlist. This would be the best feature on mobile devices and computers, as music that isn’t on pandora that I enjoy would be playable across all my devices.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @dswhalen7. 👋

Thanks so much for posting about this. Unfortunately, it isn't possible to export your Pandora stations or playlists. Importing purchased music or music from other services/platforms isn't a feature of Pandora. 

If you're noticing that artists / albums / tracks are missing from our collection, we encourage you to post in this thread: Music Suggestions

All music suggestions are reported to our curation team for further review.

In the meantime, we do have an existing feature suggestion that you may be interested in upvoting here: Import / Export music from or to other platforms

• In order to upvote an idea, click on the 💙icon next to the title of the request, and leave a comment.
  • For more details about how feature suggestions work on the Pandora Community, feel free to check out this helpful infographic: "How do requests become features?"

I hope this information is helpful. Hope to see you around the community space more often. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

2 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @dswhalen7. 👋

Thanks so much for posting about this. Unfortunately, it isn't possible to export your Pandora stations or playlists. Importing purchased music or music from other services/platforms isn't a feature of Pandora. 

If you're noticing that artists / albums / tracks are missing from our collection, we encourage you to post in this thread: Music Suggestions

All music suggestions are reported to our curation team for further review.

In the meantime, we do have an existing feature suggestion that you may be interested in upvoting here: Import / Export music from or to other platforms

• In order to upvote an idea, click on the 💙icon next to the title of the request, and leave a comment.
  • For more details about how feature suggestions work on the Pandora Community, feel free to check out this helpful infographic: "How do requests become features?"

I hope this information is helpful. Hope to see you around the community space more often. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

star-mist33
Underground

I absolutely agree! Right now I have to switch between Pandora and YouTube Music in order to listen to albums that I own that aren't on Pandora.

0 Kudos