cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Offline Mode

Sg84
Local Performer

I’m actually having trouble myself accessing “offline mode” on my iPhone....I’ve had this app for years....never had a problem....but also haven’t used offline mode but was actually wanting to use that feature and apparently I can’t... please help...

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Sg84. 👋

I moved your post over to the iOS section to keep the community space organized.

Looks like you currently have a free Pandora account. If you'd like to use offline mode, you would need to upgrade to Plus or Premium. You can find out more about how Offline Mode works here.

Hope this info is helpful. Feel free to let me know if you have any additional questions, always happy to help. 🎼

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Sg84. 👋

I moved your post over to the iOS section to keep the community space organized.

Looks like you currently have a free Pandora account. If you'd like to use offline mode, you would need to upgrade to Plus or Premium. You can find out more about how Offline Mode works here.

Hope this info is helpful. Feel free to let me know if you have any additional questions, always happy to help. 🎼

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos