cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS 16: Shuffling Won't Start With First Initial Click

ericbbell60
Local Performer

After iPhone 16 update when I hit shuffle from my play list it will go to the play list like it should but nothing happens. I have to go back to my list and select one of my stations to start then when I hit shuffle after that it will work fine. This happens when I sign out for more than 10 minutes. Did not do this before ios 16. Thank you 

Mod Edit: Title for Clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

GeraldPandora
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus

Hi @ericbbell60!

Thanks for being a part of the Community, glad you were able to write in your first post!

I understand your frustration, the iOS 16 update has reset a lot of users listening settings, which can seem different than before.

However, just as a refresher on how to shuffle stations, to edit which stations are played during Shuffle:

• Plus listeners, swipe the Shuffle Stations icon bar at the top of your stations list from right to left. Then tap the Pencil that appears.
  • There, you can select or deselect which stations you'd like to appear in your Shuffle by Station or Genre. Tap Save on the top right corner of your screen when done.

If you already have stations selected and your issues are still persistent, I suggest trying iOS Troubleshooting steps to see if this will help.

Hope this helps, let us know how it goes!

Gerald | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport
0 Kudos