cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: App Freezes

Troopofseven
Local Performer

I’ve been having the same problem with Pandora freezing. It’s been such a pain. I’ve also tried uninstalling the app but it still freezes. I notice it freezes more when I’m using another app with it like an exercise app or Map my walk app. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Troopofseven. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the Pandora app freezing during your exercise sessions.

Something to note, the sound settings of each app are set by the needs of the app and cannot be altered. If you are playing a game or using an app that requires sound, the audio from Pandora may pause. It's not possible for us to override the sound settings, or any other functions of another app. However, I do have an iPhone and personally use the Map My Walk app with Pandora so this shouldn't impact your listening sessions. 

Could you tell me more about your device?

• Device & Generation: (e.g. iPhone X, iPad Air (3rd gen), etc.)
  • Carrier:
  • iOS version: (Settings > General > About > Version)
  • Pandora version: (Pandora > Profile tab > Settings gear & scroll to the bottom of the screen)
  • Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?
  • Are you receiving any error messages when this happens? If so, what exactly does it say?
  • Also, does the app pause? Or, does it completely freeze up to the point where you need to relaunch it?

Let me know, and I can report this on your behalf to our engineering team. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week:New Music: Picks of the Week (04.29.24)
0 Kudos