cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: App Won't Accept Password on iPhone

gwspurch
Local Performer

I can log in on my PC desktop and I remain "signed-in" on my iPod, but when i try to sign in on my iphone it tells me email or password are invalid.  When i try to change password from the iphone, I never receive an email to change.   Same email and password for Pandora works fine on my desktop.

Moderator Edit: Changed title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
64 Replies

Icarus
Local Performer

FYI : should this help others.

make sure if you’re entering the username and password via the phone keyboard prompt: don’t hit enter/return.  Just go back to your watch and hit ‘done’ to get the text field from phone to watch. When I had used the return / enter it fails with invalid login... but leaving that out it logs on fine.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for sharing that helpful tip, @Icarus! 👍

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

proudmammamenke
Local Performer

And the same for us, it’s the same issue.

When using WiFi, the error is #1 but when we switch to cell, it’s #9.

We’ve tried closing the app, uninstalling, and the whole bit.

Please help!

Thanks.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @proudmammamenke. 👋

Sorry for any trouble you've experienced.

Someone from our User Support team has sent over an email to assist. If you don't see it yet, please check your spam / junk folder to make sure it didn't end up there. 📬

Thanks for your patience during this process! 🎧

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?

Brian3945
Local Performer

I tried to reset but it wouldn’t let me 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @Brian3945. 👋

I've gone ahead and escalated your issue to our User Support team. Someone will reach out to you via email assist with your password.

Thanks for your patience! 🎧

Bev1
Local Performer

Don't want to go through Roku I want to go through my phone and go through my my phone when I make a payment to boost Mobile I want to go through them to pay you because I do not have a Roku account anymore they were taking money out of my account more that they were supposed to so we close the Green Dot account because they were taking money out every week and they were supposed to be taking money out once a month and they charged me four times the amount then it was supposed to be so we're not going through Roku anymore we want to go through the phone through boost Mobile if we can to get Pandora thank you 

mod edit: removed personal info

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Bev1. 👋

Someone from our User Support team has reached out to you via email to offer further assistance with your account and subscription.

If you don't see the email yet, please be sure to check your spam / junk folder to make sure it didn't end up there. 📬

Thanks for your patience during this process! 🎧

jtmoore0717
Local Performer

I am able to log into my account and stream with my correct login and password on my iPhone. However, when trying to do the same on my iPad, the app says “Incorrect email or password.” This has been going on for over a week.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @jtmoore0717. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this. 

I've created a support ticket for you. Someone from our User Support team will reach out to you soon to offer further assistance.

Thanks for your patience during this process. 🎧

Jboccia
Local Performer

Hi

i am having a similar issue, I can login via my PC, and iPhone 12, but I am unable to login via my IPhone SE IOS 14.4.2.  Can you send me the solution?

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Jboccia. 👋

Sorry that you're encountering this issue.

Someone from our User Support team will reach out to you privately via email to assist since this involves your password. Please keep an eye out for their email message soon. 🎧

MusicFan0412
Local Performer

Cannot log in on Android or iOS using my account. I can log in fine on my desktop. Says incorrect password. I reset password, no fix. I even made a new Pandora account and it also says incorrect password on anything but desktop.

Even tried Pandora.com on Firefox in Android, and it also says incorrect password. Tried on Wifi and Cellular. Only thing that does work is on my PC.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @MusicFan0412. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this. Since this involves your password, a member from our User Support team will contact you privately via email to offer further assistance. Please keep an eye out for their message soon.

We appreciate your patience during this process. 🎧

geeceyuri
Underground

Try to force close the app on your iPhone. Wair for a while . If still can't receive the password, you can update and reinstall the app. And the TunesKit iOS System Recovery can be your last resort to fix the issue.

0 Kudos

clbemail
Local Performer

i too am having this problem and seems like its been around since at least December 2019.  It's July 2021.  Perhaps this should bumped internally to right squad to solve.  

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @clbemail. 👋

Thanks for your post! I've escalated your issue to our User Support team. Someone has reached out to you via email to offer further assistance with your password. If you don't see the message soon, please be sure to check your spam / junk folder to make sure it didn't end up there. 🎧

snapperhead
Local Performer

that works thank you

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @snapperhead. 👋

Looks like you were able to sign back into your iOS devices yesterday.

If you're still having trouble, please don't hesitate to let us know. We're always happy to help.

Enjoy the tunes! 🎧

0 Kudos

nsegelstein
Underground

The sAme problem just happened to me. Everything was fine since I got my Iphone 12 about 4 mnths ago until I restarted my iPhone. It has my email and password saved and I looked at the password and it is correct. But nothing happens when I click the LOGIN button. Please help!!

0 Kudos