cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: Cast doesn’t show Sonos speakers after 2211.1

Jc18
Local Performer

Having the same issue here after iOS 16 update.

iPhone 12

AT&T

iOs 16.1.1

pandora 2211.1

wifi

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

GeraldPandora
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus

Hi @Jc18 👋

I've created a separate thread for you under iOS: Cast doesn’t show Sonos speakers after 2211.1.

The new Pandora version release of 2211.1 should have helped with casting Pandora onto your Sonos device, however, I see that you've already updated Pandora, but still experiencing this issue.

With that said, let's try some troubleshooting steps to see if this will help.

iOS Troubleshooting Steps:

First, try rebooting the device by shutting it down entirely, then turning it back on and trying Pandora again.

If you're still having issues, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app (not to worry, we'll keep track of your profile and collection for you).* To do that:

1. Hold down the Pandora icon on your Home screen until all the icons start "shaking."
  2. Then tap - in the upper left of the Pandora icon, and confirm that you want to Delete app.
  3. Then re-install Pandora via the App Store on your device.

*Please note: Pandora Premium and Premium Family listeners may need to re-download some of their offline content after reinstalling the app. Pandora Plus users, however, should receive that offline content again automatically.

If you're still having trouble, can you please send a screenshot of what you're seeing, so that we can take a closer look?

Hope this helps let us know how it goes!

Gerald | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport
0 Kudos

Smithryc
Local Performer

I am experiencing this same thing with sonos. I have deleted my pandora app and reinstalled. All apps are current. iPhone 12.

iPhone 12

Verizon

iOs 16.1.1

pandora 2211.1

wifi

0 Kudos

GeraldPandora

Hi @Smithryc, thanks for reaching out and sorry for any trouble.

I see that you already opened a case with our support team. They will be taking over from here so please be on the lookout for their email as they will be contacting you shortly.

We appreciate your patience in the meantime!

Gerald | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport
0 Kudos