cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: Downloading Older Version of App

Nurse_bigdog
Local Performer

I have a 5th gen iPod that I have used Pandora on since day one. Lately, I've started having issues with Pandora suddenlink stopping and having to be restarted and sometimes the iPod itself had to he restarted. I have deleted the app and reinstalled with no change. I uninstalled the app last night and went to reinstall and I get an error message saying Pandora Music is not compatible with this iPod. I don't understand this issue. Someone please help!

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (3)
43 Replies

dodahman
Local Performer

GREAT, it worked for my ipad with ios 9.xx

IT WORKED.. Pop-up asked if I wanted the last compatible version, downloaded, logged in and pandora is playing again.  My original must have been corrupted somehow.

Moderator Edit: Merged posts

downerssandclub
Local Performer

I have an IPAD Mini 2 device

and it keeps stopping when trying to play pandora.

I am reading pandora requires IOS 13 or 14 and higher.  

My device max software is 12.5.7.  How can I get a pandora version

for my iPad.  I really don't want to have to buy another device.

Thanks

Jim

mod edit: removed personal email address

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @downerssandclub. 👋

Thanks for posting about this. To keep everything organized, I moved your post over to this existing thread: iOS: Downloading Older Version of App

The accepted solution for this thread can be found in my post here - but you can also check out @Kaptinn's post about this here for a possible workaround.

If that doesn't help, please check out our message about Pandora on older devices here.

If you'd like to see the ability to download older / previous versions of Pandora, feel free to check out: Feature Request: iOS - Download previous versions of Pandora

• To upvote this idea, click on the 💙 icon to express your interest in seeing this option implemented.
  • For more details on how feature suggestions work in the Pandora Community, check out our Feature Request Policy + FAQs

Hope this helps. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)
0 Kudos

Parabellum
Local Performer

Ran into the same problem with older iPhones (4, 4s).

Solution: find older Pandora .ipa file and, while connected to iTunes, drag and drop onto iPhone/ipod icon. Boom! Done! It works!

0 Kudos