cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: Hearing Static Noises

notaperson123
Local Performer

For the past couple days, I have not been able to play my music without a static sound starting. It continues after I pause the music and I can only barely hear my music over it. I have Pandora premium and I have had it since Christmas, and I am on a Apple iPhone 11. Please help.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

GeraldPandora
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus

Hi @notaperson123 👋

Thanks for reaching out and sorry that you're hearing static noises when listening to Pandora.

Are you hearing the static noises when connected to a Bluetooth device (headphones, speakers, car audio system, etc.) or from the speakers from your iPhone?

In any case, let's try troubleshooting your iPhone to see if this will help alleviate the static noises.

iOS Troubleshooting Steps:

First, I recommend rebooting the device by shutting it down entirely, then turning it back on and trying Pandora again.

If you're still having issues, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app (not to worry, we'll keep track of your profile and collection for you).* To do that:

1. Hold down the Pandora icon on your Home screen until all the icons start "shaking."
  2. Then tap - in the upper left of the Pandora icon, and confirm that you want to Delete app.
  3. Then re-install Pandora via the App Store on your device.

*Please note: Pandora Premium and Premium Family listeners may need to re-download some of their offline content after reinstalling the app. Pandora Plus users, however, should receive that offline content again automatically.

Hope this helps, let us know how it goes!

Gerald | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport
0 Kudos