cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: HomePod mini-out of skips

Luther
Local Performer

I just set up my HomePod mini and I have Pandora Plus. I will say Hey Siri. Play John Mayer radio.  It will play. However, when I say Hey Siri. Next track or skip this song, it says I am out of skips. 

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Luther There is no hourly or daily skip limit for Pandora Plus and Pandora Premium stations and in that sense you will receive unlimited skips.

Although the majority of the songs in our collection will be eligible to be skipped without limits, you may encounter a portion of songs that are not eligible to be skipped due to our current licensing agreements. Since we're bound by our existing license to stream many of our tracks in a radio format, this option may not be available for some tracks.

We know it can be frustrating to have to listen to a song you'd rather skip. When this happens, we suggest scrolling through your recently played tracks and selecting a song to replay. Or switch things up by tuning into a different station.

Alternatively, Pandora Premium subscribers can create custom playlists that are not subject to these licensing restrictions. Let me know if you'd like more details about this.

For more on the benefits of Pandora Premium, and to see your subscription options click here.

We are continuously working on increasing the amount of songs which can be skipped on our stations. Our intention is to provide enough music you enjoy to avoid any inconvenience around this.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Luther There is no hourly or daily skip limit for Pandora Plus and Pandora Premium stations and in that sense you will receive unlimited skips.

Although the majority of the songs in our collection will be eligible to be skipped without limits, you may encounter a portion of songs that are not eligible to be skipped due to our current licensing agreements. Since we're bound by our existing license to stream many of our tracks in a radio format, this option may not be available for some tracks.

We know it can be frustrating to have to listen to a song you'd rather skip. When this happens, we suggest scrolling through your recently played tracks and selecting a song to replay. Or switch things up by tuning into a different station.

Alternatively, Pandora Premium subscribers can create custom playlists that are not subject to these licensing restrictions. Let me know if you'd like more details about this.

For more on the benefits of Pandora Premium, and to see your subscription options click here.

We are continuously working on increasing the amount of songs which can be skipped on our stations. Our intention is to provide enough music you enjoy to avoid any inconvenience around this.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos