cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: How do I clear Pandora cache on my iPhone?

CraftyCatMom2
Opening Act

Hi,

I've been thumbing up and down. My iPhone says it's full. How do I clear Pandora cache on my iPhone? I've never done this before.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

TannerPandora

Hey @CraftyCatMom2 

Can you share a screenshot of what you're saying when your iPhone says it's full.

You can include your screenshot here on community. This is best done on a mobile or web browser, you won't be able to add screenshots through the email notification you may receive.

In the meantime, there isn't a way, that I'm aware of, with iOS device to clear cache easily. You'd need to use a third-party app, or delete the app and reinstall.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

CraftyCatMom2
Opening Act

Okay, I didn't find a way to clear cache. The best thing I do is uninstall and reinstall again. Here's the screenshot.

IMG_E7151[1].JPG

0 Kudos

CraftyCatMom2
Opening Act

I figured out what was causing storage space issues on my iPhone. It was the Gmail app. I meant to uninstall the app when I started using the Microsoft Outlook app for all my email accounts since I use Outlook on my laptop now. It's all good and got my space back :0).

TannerPandora

Awesome, @CraftyCatMom2! Glad to hear you were able to figure it out.

TannerPandora_0-1717709684648.gif

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

CraftyCatMom2
Opening Act

It happened again a little while ago and looked through my apps to see what else needed to be taken off and I found a few more and then I decided to uninstall and reinstall Pandora again to make it better. My wifi acted up this past Sunday and messed me up bad when I was removing the Joe Walsh's one song for the Vote For Me song and it didn't appear in my thumbs up for the next song to come up so I could take it off. I didn't want to start all over again on John Fogerty's station, but I felt like it was the best thing to do to help me more with getting it back on track. I've been laughing all morning at what I'm getting on both my stations. Last night, I got David Hasselhoff in John Fogerty's station. I got just one CD on him in Lionel Richie's station and I was rooting for more of his music that I couldn't get in there.

0 Kudos