cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: How to Edit Thumb Feedback

Righthandtree2
Local Performer

If my one year old dislikes a bunch of songs that I like. How do I re-like them so I can hear them again?

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @Righthandtree2. 👋

Nice to see you around the community space.

I can definitely help you edit the Thumbs associated with your station(s). You can re-like those tracks that have been Thumbed down.

If this happened during your current listening session, all you need to do is un-Thumb the track. From your Now Playing screen, swipe the album art from left to right until you see the track you're looking for, and tap the highlighted thumb icon.

If this happened in a previous session, you'll need to visit the station's "backstage page" to make that change.

Here's how to edit thumbs from the backstage page:

1. From My Collection, visit your station list.
  2. Tap on the name of the station you'd like to edit.
    • If you're a Pandora Premium subscriber, this will take you directly to the station's backstage page.
    • If you're a free listener or Pandora Plus subscriber, this will start your station, so tap either the Thumb or small "i" icon in the upper right corner of your screen to continue to the station's backstage page.
  3. From the station's backstage page, tap on the Edit icon (the small pencil to the left of the play button) to edit your station.
  4. Scroll down to either your Thumbed Up Songs or your Thumbed Down Songs.
  5. Tap the (-) beside whichever thumb ratings you'd like to remove.

I hope this helps. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @Righthandtree2. 👋

Nice to see you around the community space.

I can definitely help you edit the Thumbs associated with your station(s). You can re-like those tracks that have been Thumbed down.

If this happened during your current listening session, all you need to do is un-Thumb the track. From your Now Playing screen, swipe the album art from left to right until you see the track you're looking for, and tap the highlighted thumb icon.

If this happened in a previous session, you'll need to visit the station's "backstage page" to make that change.

Here's how to edit thumbs from the backstage page:

1. From My Collection, visit your station list.
  2. Tap on the name of the station you'd like to edit.
    • If you're a Pandora Premium subscriber, this will take you directly to the station's backstage page.
    • If you're a free listener or Pandora Plus subscriber, this will start your station, so tap either the Thumb or small "i" icon in the upper right corner of your screen to continue to the station's backstage page.
  3. From the station's backstage page, tap on the Edit icon (the small pencil to the left of the play button) to edit your station.
  4. Scroll down to either your Thumbed Up Songs or your Thumbed Down Songs.
  5. Tap the (-) beside whichever thumb ratings you'd like to remove.

I hope this helps. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos