cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: Move Sleep Timer Placement

HansVonBruner
Local Performer

Is there a way you could put a sleep timer in a more prominent place besides hidden back behind four different menu’s? 
I use this feature and love it almost every night. Spotify has it on the main page, very handy! Thx!

Leaving this world woke to the truth is my dream, which sometimes slaps back to remind me we all have a role to help create a more heavenly perspective!
Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

GeraldPandora
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus

Hi @HansVonBruner 👋

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your first post.

That sounds like a great feature to be implemented in Pandora! I suggest submitting that feature through our feature request forum, where registered community members can share what they would like to see on Pandora. It's a place where members can discuss, suggest, and vote on features and ideas, as well as see what the rest of the community thinks.

For more information on how feature request works and FAQs please visit this thread.

Hope to see that feature implemented! 🎧

Gerald | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies

GeraldPandora

Hi @HansVonBruner 👋

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your first post.

That sounds like a great feature to be implemented in Pandora! I suggest submitting that feature through our feature request forum, where registered community members can share what they would like to see on Pandora. It's a place where members can discuss, suggest, and vote on features and ideas, as well as see what the rest of the community thinks.

For more information on how feature request works and FAQs please visit this thread.

Hope to see that feature implemented! 🎧

Gerald | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport
0 Kudos

shanejordan12
Local Performer

Why is it necessary to hit 5 buttons in the hardest place to set a sleep timer????

0 Kudos