cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: New Playlist Not Showing in Collection

daleslad
On the Rise

Hi, I just created a new playlist called,  " Tuesday night dance ",  this afternoon and so far tonight at 11 pm it has not showing up on my iPhone 11.

I'm getting a bit anxious as I need it for a dance class on Tuesday.   Any idea why it's not showing.

Thanks

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
29 Replies

MRVeale
Underground
The one I created and miss is Pop2

Sent from my iPad
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MRVeale In one of the screenshots you sent over, Pop2 is located at the top of your list of playlists:

Pandora photos (mveale@aol.com).jpg

Is that the correct playlist?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

MRVeale
Underground
Pop2 is the missing (of 2) on the iPad. Pop2 is the one I created and would like it and any other new playlists I create on pandora.com to propagate to all my devices. Having been in technology for 35 years (retired now) I am baffled how the IOS app for iPhone and iPad are not showing the same results.

Happy Thanksgiving.
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for following up, @MRVeale.

We've made a small change that should help. However, it will require you to run through our troubleshooting steps once more.

Please try running through these troubleshooting steps again, and let us know if the playlist appears on your iPad:  iOS Troubleshooting Steps

0 Kudos

MRVeale
Underground
First of all, I must say I am impressed with how responsive you are trying to work the issue.

I did the following and the playlist still does NOT display:

Deleted app from iPad
Powered off the iPad
Restarted the iPad
Reinstalled Pandora app for iPad

The same 10 (of 12 playlists) appear that did in the pic I sent of everything on web, iPhone and iPad. Pop2 (which I created) and Nat King Cole A to Z (which I believe is a Pandora created playlist) are still missing.

Mike
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for testing that out for us, @MRVeale.

Can you please confirm what version of the Pandora app you currently have installed on your iPad?

• Pandora version: (Pandora > Profile tab > Settings gear & scroll to the bottom of the screen)

Let me know.

0 Kudos

MRVeale
Underground
Downloaded from the AppStore last night

Sent from my iPad
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MRVeale I wanted to check back in to see if you were still having issues with that playlist not showing on your iPad?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

MRVeale
Underground
Version last installed was 2211.1 and it did not display the missing 2 playlists.
Deleted app, rebooted iPad, reloaded app (same version 2211.1) and the two playlists DID display. Strange.

But I have a two playlists now.

We’re changes made at your end?

Sent from my iPad

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MRVeale Glad to hear things are back up and running again.

We did make a small back-end change which appears to have resolved this for you.

If this continues to be an issue down the line, please make sure to reach back out to us and let us know.

Thanks for listening!

0 Kudos