cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: Offline Doesn't Download Most Listened to Stations

Acebama1
Local Performer

Off-line download will not download my most played station. I've listen to this station more than any station and it does not appear in my off-line downloads. It downloads three stations that I've listen to in the past, but not as much is the main one. I reset it 1000 times and still can't get it to download my most listened to station. Any help?

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (2)
25 Replies

jim6231
Local Performer
Will only download my least played of 2 stations, not my most listened to as it states.

Need to get fixed cause at this point free is better than paid. 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @jim6231. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your offline stations. I moved your post over to this existing thread to keep everything organized: iOS: Offline Doesn't Download Most Listened to Stations

In the meantime, please check out the accepted solution for troubleshooting steps here.

I’ve enabled a trace on your Pandora account to help us better understand what’s happening and in case we need to share this with our engineering team. 

Let me know how it goes, and whether this helps with your issue. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

FFF21
Local Performer

I have pandora plus and it has automatically downloaded something I do not want to listen to. It is not one of my most listened to stations. How do I remove it? Do I have to delete all but the three stations I want downloaded? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@FFF21 I moved your post over to this existing thread: iOS: Offline Doesn't Download Most Listened to Stations

I've enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what's happening.

For this trace to be useful, we'll need you to run through the troubleshooting steps provided in the accepted solution to this thread here.

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

Jhr86
Local Performer

I have one station that I listen to 80% of the time and it’s the one that won’t download. I’ve even deleted all other stations so that it is the only option and it still won’t download. I’ve turned download on and off and redownloaded stations, I’ve delete the app and reinstalled, nothing seems to work. Are some artists just not available offline?

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Jhr86. 👋

Thanks so much for posting about this. I moved your post over to this existing thread: iOS: Offline Doesn't Download Most Listened to Stations

Please check out the accepted solution for this thread here.

Also, include the name of the station that should be downloaded for your offline listening.

Thanks for your help with this. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos