Local Performer

Deletion and re-install worked

View solution in original post

3 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @kjbrg8019. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble launching Pandora on your iPhone device.

Are you noticing any error messages? If so, what exactly does it say?

++

iOS Troubleshooting:

First, I recommend rebooting the device by shutting it down entirely, then turning it back on and trying Pandora again.

If you're still having issues, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app (not to worry, we'll keep track of your profile and collection for you).* To do that:
  1. Hold down the Pandora icon on your Home screen until all the icons start "shaking."
  2. Then tap - in the upper left of the Pandora icon, and confirm that you want to Delete app.
  3. Then re-install Pandora via the App Store on your device.

*Please note: Pandora Premium and Premium Family listeners may need to re-download some of their offline content after reinstalling the app. Pandora Plus users, however, should receive that offline content again automatically. If you have any trouble with your offline stations after reinstalling, please let us know.

Let me know how it goes. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

kjbrg8019
Local Performer

Deletion and re-install worked

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for confirming, @kjbrg8019. Sounds like you were able to launch the app without any issues after reinstalling. Feel free to let me know if you run into any additional trouble.

In the meantime, happy listening! 🎶

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos