cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: Redirected to For You page when tapping on My Collection

Shelley1013
Local Performer

When using the iPhone app, when I click on “my collection” to see saved podcasts and random podcast episodes, it takes me straight to the “For You” pages of top podcasts. I’d like to be able to access the things I’ve saved. Help? I’ve restarted my phone  and removed and redone loaded the app with no success. It seems as if it changed overnight. I’m using a free subscription; nothing is being paid for access. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Shelley1013 I moved your post over to the iOS space.

I've enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what's happening.

For this trace to be useful, we'll need you to run through our troubleshooting steps once more: Troubleshooting for iOS Devices

Please let me know if you are still unable to view your collection after running through those steps again.

Shelley1013
Local Performer

Thanks for moving my question to a more appropriate location Adam. I’ve followed the steps on the link you’ve provided with no success. 

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sorry to hear those steps didn't help resolve the issue with viewing your podcasts, @Shelley1013

Would you mind sharing the following details?

• Device & Generation: (e.g. iPhone X, iPad Air (3rd gen), etc.)
  • Carrier:
  • iOS version: (Settings > General > About > Version)
  • Pandora version: (Pandora > Profile tab > Settings gear & scroll to the bottom of the screen)
  • Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?

Let me know, and I can pass this along to our engineering team. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)