cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: Shuffle Stations Keeps Changing

jjsnsnake
Local Performer

I have a large number of stations, I have several for sleep, several for just while reading so there are no lyrics, a dozen comedy stations, and of course tons of various music stations.

I often listen to shuffle and will edit my list on my Iphone. Then later listen to one of the sleep stations by holding down on the app and selecting it from the short list that pops up. When I select Shuffle from this list and I believe other times going back to shuffle within the app the list selected will be different from the last time I listened. It is also a noticeably shorter list.

Does it automatically only keep the most listened to stations in the list from the previous session? Is there a method to ensure the list is stays the same or is it possibly affected by when I listen on my Computer in the Chrome browser? 

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @jjsnsnake. 👋

Nice to see you around the community space.

If you shuffle your stations on the from your Chrome browser, your custom shuffle selection will be reflected on your iOS device. 

Based on your message, it sounds like you may be changing the shuffle selection on both devices so it changes the next time you go to listen.

At this time, there isn't a way to save custom shuffle selections (ex. Custom Shuffle for your Sleep Stations). However, we do have an existing feature suggestion here: Ability to Save Different Shuffle Selections

To upvote an idea, leave a comment and click on the 💙icon next to the title of the request to express your interest in seeing this option implemented.

I hope this information is helpful. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @jjsnsnake. 👋

Nice to see you around the community space.

If you shuffle your stations on the from your Chrome browser, your custom shuffle selection will be reflected on your iOS device. 

Based on your message, it sounds like you may be changing the shuffle selection on both devices so it changes the next time you go to listen.

At this time, there isn't a way to save custom shuffle selections (ex. Custom Shuffle for your Sleep Stations). However, we do have an existing feature suggestion here: Ability to Save Different Shuffle Selections

To upvote an idea, leave a comment and click on the 💙icon next to the title of the request to express your interest in seeing this option implemented.

I hope this information is helpful. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024