cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: Shuffle disappeared completely

Knicoleee23
Local Performer

I can no longer shuffle my playlists. Has anyone had this problem? It happened after an update , the shuffle went away completely.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Knicoleee23 

I checked some of my playlists and I still have the ability to shuffle within a playlist. Can you share a screenshot of an example playlist you're having trouble with? Please include the name of the playlists in your response.

Also, which Pandora version are you currently on?

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Knicoleee23
Local Performer

I’m unsure how to attach a screen shot. But whenever I go to recent search there used to be an option to shuffle (I checked my sisters Pandora and she still has it) but now it’s gone  . I have version 2305.2 , would that matter?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi there, @Knicoleee23! A screenshot would be helpful. I've been trying to reproduce on my iPhone, but haven't been able to yet. We're both on the same version (2305.2) so I'm curious what's changed for you.

You can attach a screenshot by tapping on the icon that looks like a camera and then follow the prompts. This is best done directly on the community website, if you are a responding to a community email notification, you won't have the option to add a picture.

If you can take a screenshot of where you would normally see the shuffle icon - that would be most helpful. Let me know if you continue to have trouble.

I also so we a new log in connection on 6/2 - did you uninstall the app or sign out?

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos