cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: Song skips when listening to playlist

ShannonKinnison
Local Performer

I listen on my app on my IPhone and for the last several months it has been randomly skipping through songs halfway through the song. It happens when listening to my playlist and it will randomly wig out and skip through 5-10 songs and I cannot control it, then it will start playing a random song that’s not even on my playlist. I rarely ever get to hear a whole song. I am super frustrated and ready to cancel me and my kids memberships!

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

TannerPandora

Hi @ShannonKinnison 

Welcome to community! Sorry to hear you're having this experience with your playlist. Don't hesitate to reach out earlier when you run into trouble, we're happy to help.

Can you let me know the name of the playlist you're having trouble with?

In the meantime, I've enabled a trace on your account. For this trace to be useful, I'll need you to uninstall and reinstall the Pandora app on your iPhone.

You can do that with the following steps**:

1. Hold down the Pandora icon on your Home screen until all the icons start "shaking."
  2. Then tap - in the upper left of the Pandora icon, and confirm that you want to Delete app.
  3. Then re-install Pandora via the App Store on your device.

**Please note: As a Premium subscriber, you may need to re-download some of your offline content after reinstalling the app.

After reinstalling, listen to Pandora as you normally would. The next time you have trouble, please let me know the below info, I can take a closer look at what may be happening.

• Date:
  • Time (including timezone):
  • Name of playlist/station:

Thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos