cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: Songs Show but Won't Play

dylanzepp_
Local Performer

I'm also having an error but just for one song oddly, CAN'T STOP THE FEELING by Justin Timberlake refuses to play on IOS (iphone 8 ) but seems to play fine on my laptop

Labels (2)
3 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @dylanzepp_. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble. I moved your post over to a new thread in the iOS section of the Pandora Community.

Looks like you're referring to this  specific song: CAN'T STOP THE FEELING by Justin Timberlake

Could you tell me exactly what the error message says when you attempt to play that song?

Also, have you tried running through the standard troubleshooting steps yet? If not, I would recommend trying them out here: iOS Troubleshooting

Let me know how it goes. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)

dylanzepp_
Local Performer

I attempted deleting and reinstalling and that did fix it, I had not done so yet to try and find another way so I wouldn't have to redownload all of the music I had downloaded but it seems to have worked. Thank you!

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

No problem at all, @dylanzepp_. Thanks for the follow up - sounds like you're all set now.

Feel free to let me know if you need anything else. In the meantime, enjoy the tunes! 😊

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)
0 Kudos