cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: Sort Collection A-Z with Pandora Premium

melosagranda
Local Performer

I'm on my iPhone, I have Pandora Premium. I'm at the very top of my station list. Sorting is set to Recent, I don't see an option to change to A - Z. The only sorting option is to choose between All, Artists, Albums, Songs, Stations, Playlists, or Podcasts. I have selected All, but I still want them in alphabetic order. What do you suggest?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@melosagranda You can sort your content from the My Collection page.

Select the caret on the far right side of your screen and from here, you can sort by AlbumsSongsStations, Playlists or Artists. 

Only stations can be further arranged by A-Z by tapping on the caret once more and toggling the option to sort stations alphabetically. 

If you'd like to see more sorting options implemented for Premium:

To upvote feature suggestions, click on the 💙 icon next to the title of the request. I have also upvoted these suggestions as I'd like to see them on Pandora.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@melosagranda You can sort your content from the My Collection page.

Select the caret on the far right side of your screen and from here, you can sort by AlbumsSongsStations, Playlists or Artists. 

Only stations can be further arranged by A-Z by tapping on the caret once more and toggling the option to sort stations alphabetically. 

If you'd like to see more sorting options implemented for Premium:

To upvote feature suggestions, click on the 💙 icon next to the title of the request. I have also upvoted these suggestions as I'd like to see them on Pandora.

Hope this helps!