cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: Offline Station Buffers

Maelo
Local Performer

I cancel due to offline stations not playing for the most part. This happen to me a couple of times. I tried undo the stations, sign out, redownload the app. I will get one to work then when I switch to another stations all I get it's buffering. 

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @Maelo. 👋

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. I understand how frustrating this must be. 

Offline Collection:

Something to note, your offline collection will be removed if you uninstall or sign out of the Pandora app, or if you are unable to re-establish a connection with Pandora via a Wi-Fi or mobile network within 30 days. This would require you to re-download your tunes when signing back into your account from your iOS device. 

++

Device Details:

I'd like to share your experience with our tech team.

To help us understand the issue better, could you tell us more about your device?

• Device & Generation: (e.g. iPhone X, iPad Air (3rd gen), etc.)
  • Carrier:
  • iOS version: (Settings > General > About > Version)
  • Pandora version: (Pandora > Profile tab > Settings gear & scroll to the bottom of the screen)
  • Have you encountered any other error messages? If so, what exactly does it say?
  • Are you manually selecting Offline Mode? Or, are you losing connection / signal and then it goes into Offline Mode?

Let me know. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos