cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: Trouble Downloading Offline Stations with Plus

higginbotham
Local Performer

After doing all Suggested fixes for my iOS 12 still two days later unable to load off-line stations. There are no off-line stations to even look at in my collections. So how are we to fix this if I’ve tried all of the suggested Fixes?

With two weeks of constant problems I’m almost ready to cancel the subscription

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @higginbotham. 👋

Looks like you've enabled Premium Access recently, which allows you to interact with an ad in order to listen to content on-demand. Because these sessions are funded by advertisements, your account will return to your regular service automatically at the end of the session and you won't be charged any Premium fees. You can find out more about these sessions here: Premium Access

Are you attempting to download your offline stations while in the complimentary session of Premium Access?

Have you received any error messages when downloading?

++

Offline Troubleshooting:

I do see that you're upgraded to Pandora Plus. For Plus subscribers, we will automatically choose up to three of your most-listened-to stations along with Thumbprint Radio* and add them to your offline listening stations. 

Is it possible that this might be occurring because there is not enough storage on your device? Pandora will never use the last 500MB of storage on your device, so we will only download as many stations as we can before we hit that limit.

If it doesn't appear to be storage related, I'd recommend disabling the offline listening feature and re-enabling it, which will reset the download process. Then, make sure to keep Pandora in the foreground of your device while the download completes.

To do that from a mobile device:

1. Tap the Profile tab and then the Settings gear in the top right corner.
  2. Toggle Offline Mode off, and confirm that you'd like to remove the content from your device.
  3. Toggle Offline Mode on again, to reset the download process.
  4. Keep the Pandora app in the foreground of your device while your offline stations re-download.

If you continue to have trouble, please send over a screenshot showing the status of the downloads:

1. Tap the Profile tab and then the Settings gear in the top right corner.
  2. Next select Offline. You should now be able to view a progress bar indicating the current download status.
  3. Take a screenshot of what you see here and post it in your next message.

Let me know how it goes. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 
0 Kudos