cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: Unable to Download My Playlist

ksutter
Underground

Hello Pandora Community, I’m having trouble with my offline downloads. I recently just dealt with an issue where over 200 songs in one of my playlists just went missing, ever since then, my main playlist hasn’t been able to download at all. Can someone give me an explanation or advice? I’d appreciate it. Thank you. 

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (2)
3 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @ksutter. 👋

Thanks for letting us know about this, and sorry to hear that you were impacted by the other issue regarding your playlist recently. 

Pandora will never use the last 500MB of storage, so we will only download as much content as we can before we hit that limit. Is it possible that this might be occurring because there is not enough storage on your device?

If it doesn't appear to be storage related, I'd recommend signing out of the app and signing back in, which will reset the download process. Then, make sure to keep Pandora in the foreground of your device while the download completes.

If you continue to have trouble, check the download icon for the content you are attempting to download.

• The two rotating arrows indicate that the content is still in the download process and the highlighted downward pointing arrow means the content has successfully downloaded.
  • Keep in mind that stations and large playlists take a longer time to download.
  • You can also try downloading a single track for offline listening to see if that works.

Let me know how it goes. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 

ksutter
Underground
Hello, thanks for the response. I’m gonna try your method, but the thing
is, is that the two rotating arrows in the green circle have been like that
for a while now. I even left my phone open on pandora overnight and it
still hasn’t changed.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

No problem at all, @ksutter. If you find that the downloading issue persists, would you mind sharing more info about your device?

• Device & Generation: (e.g. iPhone X, iPad Air (3rd gen), etc.)
  • Carrier:
  • iOS version: (Settings > General > About > Version)
  • Pandora version: (Pandora > Profile tab > Settings gear & scroll to the bottom of the screen)
  • Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?
  • Have you identified any other patterns or notable information?

Thanks for sticking with me on this. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 