cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Artist: I cannot create a station from my music

omrishetach
Local Performer

Hello,

I can't be added to a radio station with any of my songs. Do you know how to resolve this?20230501_095440 (1).jpg

Omri Shetach
Labels (3)
42 Replies

ChrisPandora

Hey @Desirsar - Thanks for surfacing this. We're looking into it 🙂

Chris | Friendly Neighborhood AMP Support
0 Kudos

Mytrtay3
Local Performer

I have 4 of my band songs out on pandora. When I click on our band it says we are unavailable to create a station.  Why is that happening and how can we fix that?   I would like to be able to have our station available.

0 Kudos

ChrisPandora

Hey @Mytrtay3 - We appreciate you letting us know about this.

I have gone ahead and escalated this with our AMP Support team. They will be contacting you shortly via email to assist with this.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Antiwar7
Local Performer

Hi, could you add this artist, the jazz band Air? I love their album Air Mail, which doesn't seem to be listed under them. Thanks!

https://www.pandora.com/artist/air-jazz/ARbxVcqkKp2cdPJ

0 Kudos

st0pl0ss
Local Performer

Can't never could. Can mad a man.  You will figure it out.

0 Kudos

JaKyL
Local Performer

I can't start my artist station JaKyL Productions. It's greyed out and I did it through distrokid in December

0 Kudos

ChrisPandora

Hey @JaKyL!

It looks like you also wrote into our AMP Support team about this. Be on the lookout for an email from them.

Thanks for stopping by!

0 Kudos

Desirsar
Underground

Ran into another that seems like they should be available to create a station from.
https://www.pandora.com/artist/all-songs/estrogen-projection/ARXbjqz3xkKkxtw

ChrisPandora

Hey @Desirsar - We'll check this out! Thanks for letting us know ✌️

0 Kudos

LofiBluePearl
Underground

Bonjour, j'ai envoyer un mail et sans réponse, donc je vais essayer ici maintenant, j'ai une station radio sur ma page mais je n'entends pas ma musique dans la station donc es ce que la station est créer pour diffusé la musique des autres artistes et pas la notre ? je ne comprends pas bien ou est-elle dans une autre stations sur le profil de quelqu'un d'autre ? merci de me répondre 

https://www.pandora.com/artist/lofi-blue-pearl/ARpxbkwd5rKxwjK

laura_b
Local Performer

HI Adam,

I am a new artist on Pandora under Laura Luxe, even though now I am going my Laura Burnett. I have one song on your platform and will release my EP in a month. I listen to Pandora all the time in my car and have stations I created which play similar sounding artists. So if I have a Radiohead station then there is a mix of artists that come on that are in that category. I thought I would select me as the station and see what artists come on, just so I had an idea of the genre I would be put into. When I tried to do this it said "Station is not currently available." I thought maybe this is because I have only one song as of now, but I am not sure if that is the case. Can you let me know if I need to do anything to qualify? Thank you! 🙂

ChrisPandora

Hi @laura_b 👋

Thanks for sending this our way! As you may know, it can take some time for our Curation team to prepare an artist's music for radio playback. I have gone ahead and escalated your music with them you'll have a station soon.

I also let them know that you changed your artist name too so that'll be updated in a moment.

Thanks for your patience in while we get all of this going for you 😎

laura_b
Local Performer

Hi Chris! Wonderful! Thank you so very much for getting back to me so fast and for your help with this including my name!! 😀

diatonic
Local Performer

diatonic with the new album lone contradiction also states that it cannot create a station with this album and is grayed out with an error message

Mexican2Pac
Local Performer
Hello I need help with that too.
Sergio Garcia

LofiBluePearl
Underground

Hi, I'll be releasing a new track soon. I'd like to know if it will automatically be added to my radio station and other artists' stations, or if there's something special I need to do? thanks

ChrisPandora

Hi @diatonic & @Mexican2Pac - I surfaced your music with our Curation team so you and your fans will be able to create a station based off of your tunes very soon ✌️

@LofiBluePearl - Your new release should go live on radio as soon as it comes out since you already have music available on Pandora. With that being said, if you do not see your new music on the day it is released, let us know!

0 Kudos

LofiBluePearl
Underground

Thanks you

0 Kudos

GSpan
Local Performer

I LOVE PANDORA! They have the best playlist algorithms, and I really want to get my new album UNTETHERED added to some of their playlists. It's doing extremely well on other online services, but nothing on Pandora 😞  I donate everything to St. Judes, so it is not for profit; it's to help others.
Thank - Gary Spaniola - The album is an instrumental journey with different styles.

https://pandora.app.link/SthwSEKTNIb

https://pandora.app.link/S6kySHRTNIb

ChrisPandora

Happy to help with this, @GSpan 😎

I have shared your music with the Curation team who are now working to prepare it for radio playback. You and your fans should be able to create a Gary Spaniola station soon.

BTW, sweet tone on these recordings! It sounds great 🎸