cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Artist: Pandora Royalty Payment Schedule

ajbristo
Underground

Hi! Any idea when the royalty from Pandora will be released for the month of May 2024? I used to receive the royalties in the first week of every month. Compared to other services, Pandora used to report royalties quickly. I was hoping it would be released last month, but still, it is not reflecting. Any reason for the delay or it will get updated soon or any new policy change?

Mod Note: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

ChrisPandora

Hey @ajbristo  & @MariaDavis - I completely understand your concerns.

I can confirm that we are reporting all spins to our deal partners and SoundExchange on a regular basis. For royalty statements, Pandora reports its spins on strict month-by-month periods (e.g. Mar 1 - Mar 31). You may want to check in with your label/distributor or SoundExchange, regarding their respective payment schedules.

If you have any additional questions about this, please send us an email at amp-support@pandora.com

I hope that helps ✌️

Chris | Friendly Neighborhood AMP Support

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

MariaDavis
Underground

This question is exactly why I came here, because I haven't received anything either. Pandora is my biggest payout, and I really could use it right now.

Maria Davis
0 Kudos

ChrisPandora

Hey @ajbristo  & @MariaDavis - I completely understand your concerns.

I can confirm that we are reporting all spins to our deal partners and SoundExchange on a regular basis. For royalty statements, Pandora reports its spins on strict month-by-month periods (e.g. Mar 1 - Mar 31). You may want to check in with your label/distributor or SoundExchange, regarding their respective payment schedules.

If you have any additional questions about this, please send us an email at amp-support@pandora.com

I hope that helps ✌️

Chris | Friendly Neighborhood AMP Support
0 Kudos

guitarlancer
Underground

I’m still waiting also. Not seeing them in DistroKid for the month of July was a bummer, hopefully we’ll see double payments here soon. 

0 Kudos