cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Artists: Question about Artist Stations Lifetime Adds

Ananda550
Local Performer

Hello, I would like to ask you a question about the "Artist Station". I am Eddy Herier and new to Pandora, and for a few weeks I have seen in AMP for artist, this information: I am in 17 "Artist stations" lifetime. I would like to know what this means exactly and if it is possible to know the names of the different Artist Stations. Thanks.

Mod Edit: Adjusted title of post to help clarify.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

ChrisPandora

Hey @Ananda550 - thanks for checking out Pandora AMP!

The "Pandora Lifetime Artist Station Adds" section in AMP displays the number of times a Pandora listener has created a station based off of your music.

If you are curious as to where your music is being played across Pandora, I would recommend checking out the Catalog tab in AMP. In Catalog, you can dive into each individual track and see where it's been playing both on-demand and on radio.

Let me know if you have any other questions about your AMP insights :pandora:

Chris | Friendly Neighborhood AMP Support

View solution in original post

2 Replies

ChrisPandora

Hey @Ananda550 - thanks for checking out Pandora AMP!

The "Pandora Lifetime Artist Station Adds" section in AMP displays the number of times a Pandora listener has created a station based off of your music.

If you are curious as to where your music is being played across Pandora, I would recommend checking out the Catalog tab in AMP. In Catalog, you can dive into each individual track and see where it's been playing both on-demand and on radio.

Let me know if you have any other questions about your AMP insights :pandora:

Chris | Friendly Neighborhood AMP Support

Ananda550
Local Performer

yes I find all informations in catalog now, thank your for your help 🙂