cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reporting to Chartmetric Question

TofuPanda
Underground

Does anyone know about the reporting of streams of Chartmetric? I've been checking there to see daily streaming numbers, and 3 times in the last couple of weeks they haven't posted the daily stats. I asked them about it and they said that Pandora doesn't always send the data, so they will sometimes "extrapolate" (their words) the data. Or just not post anything I guess.

Is that the case? Does Pandora not send them the info, or is this a glitch on the Chartmetric side? Does anyone know what's going on?

Also, it would be amazing if Pandora would post their own stats like Spotify does. Then we wouldn't have to deal with the glitchy connection to Chartmetric. Just a thought.

Anyway, if anyone knows anything about this, please let me know! Thanks!!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

ChrisPandora

Hey @TofuPanda - Thanks for writing. 👋

Unfortunately, I am unable to help with any questions regarding Chartmetric since it isn't our platform. Sorry for the inconvenience!

With that being said, it sounds like you might be interested in Pandora AMP, which is a suite of products and programs that connects artists and fans. AMP is a set of free and powerful tools designed to support artists of every size.

The Insights and Marketing Tools enable an artist to know their fans, market to their fans, and engage their fans.

AMP also provides artists and their teams with the in depth data for all of your tracks on Pandora.

To gain access to your artist’s profile, please follow this link.

Please know that Pandora AMP is only available for artists and the label and management teams that work directly with artists at this time.

Thanks for understanding! :pandora:

Chris | Friendly Neighborhood AMP Support

View solution in original post

8 Replies

ChrisPandora

Hey @TofuPanda - Thanks for writing. 👋

Unfortunately, I am unable to help with any questions regarding Chartmetric since it isn't our platform. Sorry for the inconvenience!

With that being said, it sounds like you might be interested in Pandora AMP, which is a suite of products and programs that connects artists and fans. AMP is a set of free and powerful tools designed to support artists of every size.

The Insights and Marketing Tools enable an artist to know their fans, market to their fans, and engage their fans.

AMP also provides artists and their teams with the in depth data for all of your tracks on Pandora.

To gain access to your artist’s profile, please follow this link.

Please know that Pandora AMP is only available for artists and the label and management teams that work directly with artists at this time.

Thanks for understanding! :pandora:

TofuPanda
Underground

Hi!

Does anyone know what's going on with Pandora reporting to Chartmetric? There hasn't been an update on track streams for Pandora for any artist on Chartmetric since 5/23. Is Pandora no longer going to be sending data going forward, or is this just some kind of temporary glitch and reporting will resume at some point? 

If anyone knows what's going on, I'd love some insight.

Thanks!!

0 Kudos

23569_AppleFace
Underground

I'm sorry but I don't even know what it is.🤷

0 Kudos

Jamescf
Local Performer

Same happening over here, I don't know why.

0 Kudos

ChrisPandora

Hey @TofuPanda  & @Jamescf - While we are unable to provide support for Chartmetric, I can confirm that AMP artist insights have not updated since 5/23. We are working on this and will hopefully have those insights up soon.

We appreciate your patience while we investigate this!

0 Kudos

TofuPanda
Underground

Hi @ChrisPandora , thanks for letting me know. Is there any sort of idea about a timeline on getting stats up and running again? Days? Weeks? Thoughts?

Thanks!

0 Kudos

ChrisPandora

Hey @TofuPanda - I am unable to offer a specific timeline at this point. Please know that we are well aware of this issue and are working to get it fixed.

Thanks for understanding!

RJTaylor1964
Local Performer
Thank you for taking the time to reply.