RoExodus
Opening Act

Is there a link to submit music to?

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1,273 Replies

Cocktailsat6
Opening Act

Hi Alyssa, yes, I did receive that email. It said that my song was only available on radio so far and thank you for your patience... Is there anything I need to do, to make it "available for radio", or just wait? Thanks again!

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Cocktailsat6 Unfortunately, we don't offer Artist / AMP support on the community at this time. This is a separate team that only supports artists on Pandora and handles AMP issues.

You would to follow up with the team member you're in contact with via email for more details. Sorry that I can't be more of help with this. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

Cocktailsat6
Opening Act

Ok, got it. I do have a separate question for you on my other account, Cocktails at 6. When I log into Amp I can see all of my streams across the map, in each city (which is really cool, by the way!) I have two songs though and I can’t tell if it’s for both songs or for just one of them? And if it’s just for one, how do I know which one? My song Vegas Vertigo is on the AMP fresh tracks playlist, so I’m guessing maybe it’s that one mostly? Thanks 

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Cocktailsat6 Thanks for the follow up. The community moderators won't have access to the AMP system to assist with this. We handle listener account / troubleshooting rather than artist support. I think it's awesome that your song is on the AMP Fresh Tracks playlist. I'll have to check it out. Be sure to share your tunes in the Playlist Swap so that other community members can have a listen. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

Cocktailsat6
Opening Act

I just checked and I can now claim my solo work, I guess I just needed to wait a bit more 🙂 

Thanks for checking out my songs! My solo stuff is under the name Mark Kirby & Renee Myara and my other project is under Cocktails at 6. Cheers! 

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@Cocktailsat6 I'm listening to "Glutton" right now. Sounds good. I created a new playlist for new artists and added"Glutton" to it. I'm going to check out your other music as well.

Cocktailsat6
Opening Act

Thanks for the support, UncleBud! Question for you- for some reason when I try to play Glutton, it says it’s only available for radio playback. I only have the free account right now, can you listen to it directly because you have a premium account? Or did you start a radio station and eventually it played? I’m confused because my Cocktails at 6 songs can play right away, as long as I watch an ad, but this cannot. I appreciate your help so much! 

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@Cocktailsat6 Hey, I'm a premium subscriber and I just added your songs to a new playlist that I then went listened to.

Cocktailsat6
Opening Act

Hmmmm ok. Thanks for letting me know, I’ll check into it more. What’s the name of your playlist, I will subscribe to it! 

Kimmikartier
Local Performer

I’m an artist on pandora and can’t find my artist name in the drop down bar

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kimmikartier I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

travisschlabach
Local Performer

Hello,

My songs are on Pandora, but when I try to claim my artist profile my name doesn't show up in the list of suggestions. Please advise on how I can claim the profile.

Here's my artist's page on Pandora: https://www.pandora.com/artist/travis-schlabach/ARghz5nKKz42Xb9

Would appreciate any tips,

Travis

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@travisschlabach I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Dedication
Local Performer

Hello. I'm new to Pandora and I've distributed my music on pandora but there on another artist's profile and I don't have an artist profile at all. Is their a way I can have an artist profile made for me and possibly have my singles moved to a New Artist profile? If so I'll need the name to be "Dedication". I would love to hear back from you ASAP. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Dedication I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

Dedication
Local Performer
Thank you so much for your help. I'm really excited to use your platform.
I'll definitely keep a close eye out for the email.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Always happy to help, @Dedication

DJ_Demmerneck
Underground

So I had 2 albums, that I tried to submitted for a review, but the submittion did not go through, and did not even go through for them to be able to review. So they can't even review my 2 album, if the submission process did not go though, can someone help me make these 2 albums of mine go through and start the review process? Please and thank you

DJ Demmerneck

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DJ_Demmerneck I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

antonioromo
Local Performer

Hello! I'm trying to claim 'Antonio Romo' as an artist, but I can't find my name in the dropdown box. My album 'From the Bubble' just went live today. Could you please help me? Thanks!