83 Replies

Davidrobinsonis
Local Performer

Trying to transfer pandora to new phone

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Davidrobinsonis I moved your post to this thread since you have a similar question.

Pandora accounts follow the email address and not the device - to access your account on a new device, just make sure to sign in using the email address your original Pandora account is registered with.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

mchell1971
Local Performer

Can't connect on new phone

0 Kudos

mchell1971
Local Performer

Nevermind. I got it. Thanks anyway. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mchell1971 Glad to hear you were able to access your account.

If this continues to be an issue down the line, please make sure to reach back out to us and let us know.

Thanks for listening! 😎

0 Kudos

Sunshine3
Local Performer

Recently I had to purchase a new phone. After activating, I transfered my apps to my new phone everything went to my new phone as was except my pandora account. I am unable to retrieve my music. please help

Moderator Edit: Format

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sunshine3 It sounds like you may have more than one Pandora account set up if you are seeing a different set of stations after signing in on your new phone.

I am going to have someone from our support team reach out to you privately to help ensure this gets straightened out.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience! 🤝

0 Kudos

Crump06
Local Performer

Your Bot didn't work or let me submit my problem that I typed out.New phone won't let me log in.Also old e-mail address so you can't send me my password.I have logged in to my acct on computer but can't get it on phone.My e-mail is different on my phone.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Crump06 I will have our support team contact you privately via email to help with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience! 🤝

0 Kudos

Trdtbird59
Local Performer

I already have pandora plus on

My Samsung phone, I need to put it on newly acquired ipod 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Trdtbird59 Pandora accounts follow the email address and not the device - to access your account on a new device, just make sure to sign in using the email address your original Pandora account is registered with.

If you'd like to listen to Pandora on your iPod device, you'll need to download the Pandora app.

The devices you can listen to Pandora on can be found here.

In this article, you can also find out minimum specifications for Pandora on iOS devices.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

kwartner
Local Performer

need to switch to a new phone 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kwartner Nice to see you around the Community.

Pandora accounts follow the email address and not the device - to access your account on a new phone, you will first need to install the Pandora app.

Once that is installed, make sure to sign in using the email address your original Pandora account is registered with.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Craswell
Local Performer

Register device with pandora?

If I could just talk to a pandora user on the phone I feel I could get a handle on how the works .maybe someone could kind of walk this 75 year old newby through step one and two I could send you my number

Thank you .its possible I have to upgrade

To solve my problem or maybe I'm not logged on the the proper account .i might have two

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Craswell I moved your post over to this existing thread: Access account on new device

While our support team does not provide phone support, there are a number of ways you can still get in contact with them. Check out the accepted solution to this thread for more information: How to contact customer service?

This being said, I'm happy to help out with this on my end.

To clarify, did you need help resetting the password on an account registered under an old email address, so that you can sign in on your new phone?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

4AMAC4
Local Performer

I bought my husband and iPad for Christmas to try and teach him how to use it for reading his books & music.  Neither of us are technically savvy and he doesn’t want the iPad so I am going to keep it as a second.  How can I transfer my Pandora account on to this iPad as I set it up already in his name and I am having trouble switching it to my name. I would appreciate any help you can give. Thanks

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@4AMAC4 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Access account on new device

Pandora accounts follow the email address and not the device - to access your account on an iPad, just make sure to sign into the app using the email address your original Pandora account is registered with.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Echarles
Local Performer

I signed onto my new phone with my premium account, it did not work for me.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Echarles! Thanks for posting to community. 👋🏻

I checked the Pandora account associated with your community profile and it's currently set to our free ad-supported service. It also looks like it hasn't been upgraded previously. 

Sounds like you may have another Pandora account under a different email address. 

Since email address are not allowed on community, I'll send you a private message to follow up.

Please be on the look out for this message. 😃

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Ninaforus
Local Performer

use Pandora in my car, on my I phone , iPad, and MAC - love it

recently purchased a SMART TV and have been trying to access Pandora ( loaded on the TV) WITH OUT SUCCESS!   

do i need to 'create' a new account?

i have changed to password and am using my email address in the log in process.

frustrate

0 Kudos