Local Performer

I need to hook my phone to my new line

mod edit: changing title for clarity and removed personal information

Labels (1)
83 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ninaforus Nice to see you around the Community.

Since you already have an account, you won't actually have to create a new one in order to sign in on your new TV.

Pandora accounts follow the email address, not the device. You can sign into the same Pandora account on any computer or supported device, as long as you use the same email address and Pandora password. This applies to both free and paid Pandora accounts.

Let me know if you continue to run into issues with this.

0 Kudos

Kboe
Local Performer

I got a new phone but my number did not change however i am not receiving pandora as a subscriber any more. 

0 Kudos

Kboe
Local Performer

no. Im not sure why i am no longer receiving pandora as a subscriber. Nothing changed other than a new phone. Not phone number 

0 Kudos

Magrockim3
Local Performer

Acct login on new device

Where do I go to activate a new device. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Magrockim3 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Access account on new device

Pandora accounts follow the email address and not the device - to access your account on a new device, just make sure to sign into the app using the email address your original Pandora account is registered with.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Cherrypie69
Local Performer

Trying to retrive my account

Connect old phone to new

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Cherrypie69 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Access account on new device

Pandora accounts follow the email address and not the device - to access your account on a new device, just make sure to sign into the app using the email address your original Pandora account is registered with.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Nevadaice
Local Performer

Why when you change a phone it's like starting over

I have a paid subscription why do I have to go through this mess trying to get back my playlist because I changed phones 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Nevadaice I moved your post over to this existing thread: Access account on new device

As long as you sign back into your original account, you shouldn't have to go through the process of re-creating your stations or playlists.

Can you explain your issue a bit further? The more details you're able to provide, the better equipped I'll be to help.

I look forward to hearing back.

0 Kudos

Lori4
Local Performer

I have a new account number 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Lori4 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Access account on new device

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

lcavanaugh
Local Performer

How do I transfer pandora from my old phone to my new iPhone 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lcavanaugh I moved your post over to this existing thread: Access account on new device

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Sjccpeters5
Local Performer

How do I zinc to my other device? Iphone

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sjccpeters5 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Access account on new device

Pandora accounts follow the email address and not the device - to access your account on your iPhone, just make sure to sign into the app using the email address your original Pandora account is registered with.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Sabel416
Local Performer

I just got a new Samsung Galaxy A42 5G and when I log into Pandora, it is only loading 3 of my collections (stations) but on my desk top and old Android phone it will still load all my collections?

Can anyone help me with this issue?

Thanks!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sabel416 It sounds like you may be signed into the wrong account on your new Samsung device.

I do not see any new device associations on the Pandora account connected to your Community profile.

Try signing out, and then signing back in using the same email address you are logged in with on both your desktop and old Android phone.

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

scheffen5
Local Performer

How do I get my Pandora Premium subscription to transfer to my new phone from my old phone

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@scheffen5 Pandora accounts follow the email address and not the device - to access your account on a new device, just make sure to sign in using the email address your upgraded Pandora account is registered with.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

RobbyC
Underground

Next January I wll be using an iPhone instead of my current android phone. What do I need to know and do to convert my subscription to the iPhone.

0 Kudos