cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account is registered under an old email address

denise2
Local Performer

i signed up with my cc, was previously under an employee no longer with company.  I want to use my email address and password

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora

@denise2 You should be able to update your account with your new email address.

Check out this thread for instructions on how to do so: How to update your email address

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
19 Replies

AdamPandora

@denise2 You should be able to update your account with your new email address.

Check out this thread for instructions on how to do so: How to update your email address

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Teresa70
Local Performer

How can I retrieve all of my thumbs up and playlists that I created on my iphone with an icloud email account (apple-id) that was also my email address.

Now I got another phone (Android) and had to get a Gmail account and use it to log into pandora with it.   Problem was when I'd want to log in with my icloud email, I'd get a message saying that the email is already an existing account...

Can't understand???

I want all my playlists and thumbs up??

Help

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Teresa70 If you are seeing that error message, then it sounds like you are attempting to create a new account with your old email address vs. signing in.

This being said, I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

bbrown2131
Local Performer

My account is under an old email and zip code.  I moved and need to update my profile. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@bbrown2131 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

dj8123
Local Performer

my email address has changed and my password was lost, how do reset ??

cannot access my account

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@dj8123 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

JGWZ
Local Performer

Restore pandora under old username

New updated Roku device sighed me out of apps independent of Roku.  Nevertheles, my username which I have had for years is not my username now.  What can I do to get my music back?i

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@JGWZ I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Jeffry
Local Performer

My Pandora plus and playlist is on an old email my phone currently has a different email how do I recover 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Jeffry I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

sheilabkitchen
Local Performer

xx@ is my user address.  A long time ago it was @

but that was years ago!!!

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@sheilabkitchen I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Jeffry
Local Performer

Still waiting for my recovery of original playlist from my older account

PS I do not want to make a new playlist from your new playlist would like my original playlist thank you can you help me

Moderator Edit: Merged comments

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Jeffry I have created a new ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Tlgar
Local Performer

Do I have to setup another account on computer?

0 Kudos

Jeffry
Local Performer

How do I get my old account playing again

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Tlgar No, you do not need to set up a different account for your computer.

Pandora accounts follow the email address, not the device. You can sign into the same Pandora account on any computer or supported device, as long as you use the same email address and Pandora password. This applies to both free and paid Pandora accounts.

Hope this helps.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Jeffry It doesn't look like you've replied to any of the email messages our support team has tried to send you.

Can you please try reaching out to them directly from your end for further assistance?

To do so, please submit a message through our help page here.

0 Kudos