cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account is registered under an old email address

denise2
Local Performer

i signed up with my cc, was previously under an employee no longer with company.  I want to use my email address and password

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@denise2 You should be able to update your account with your new email address.

Check out this thread for instructions on how to do so: How to update your email address

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
9 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@denise2 You should be able to update your account with your new email address.

Check out this thread for instructions on how to do so: How to update your email address

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Teresa70
Local Performer

How can I retrieve all of my thumbs up and playlists that I created on my iphone with an icloud email account (apple-id) that was also my email address.

Now I got another phone (Android) and had to get a Gmail account and use it to log into pandora with it.   Problem was when I'd want to log in with my icloud email, I'd get a message saying that the email is already an existing account...

Can't understand???

I want all my playlists and thumbs up??

Help

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Teresa70 If you are seeing that error message, then it sounds like you are attempting to create a new account with your old email address vs. signing in.

This being said, I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

bbrown2131
Local Performer

My account is under an old email and zip code.  I moved and need to update my profile. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bbrown2131 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

dj8123
Local Performer

my email address has changed and my password was lost, how do reset ??

cannot access my account

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dj8123 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

JGWZ
Local Performer

Restore pandora under old username

New updated Roku device sighed me out of apps independent of Roku.  Nevertheles, my username which I have had for years is not my username now.  What can I do to get my music back?i

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JGWZ I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos