cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLOSED 04/01/20: Forgot username and/or password

Teresa
Local Performer

I have forgotten my passwords and my user ID's and cannot retrieve them, or getting them mixed up. And when it states it is sending information to a device, it does not tell me which device it is sending it to. Did not send to either email address I have so therefore I am haveing trouble getting my pandora to come up on my TV!! I need help. If anyone out there can help, I surely would appreciate  it. As I am not getting anywhere. Thanks a lot to anyone who can help me, it will be much appreciated.  Teresa

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
108 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MauriceTillage Nice to see you around the community. 

Someone from our User Support team will be reaching out to you via email to help.

Thanks for your patience.

0 Kudos

Priscilla99
Local Performer

I am having troubles login into my Pandora account but I don't know my username or password? Can someone please help me.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Priscilla99 No worries - our User Support team can help with this.

Keep an eye out for an email from them as that is how they will be reaching out to you.

Thanks for your patience.

0 Kudos

Lindy
Local Performer

How do I change my email and password?  I have a new email and have forgotten my old password. 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @Lindy. 👋

Someone from our User Support team has been in touch via email to help you regain access to your account, and update your info.

Thanks for your patience! 🎼

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

Rosemary10
Local Performer

Forgot my password

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Rosemary10 You should be able to reset your password with the steps listed here.

In the meantime, someone from our User Support team will be contacting you separately via email to help make sure this gets resolved.

Thanks for your patience! 

0 Kudos

palessio
Local Performer

yes

0 Kudos

JC3
Local Performer

I need to change the email on my account. Please help

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JC3 As long as there isn't already a Pandora account registered under the email address you want to update your account with, you should be able to follow the steps on this page to complete that.

In the meantime, our support team will also be contacting you separately via email to make sure this gets resolved.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

@palessio Did you also need help resetting your password or changing the email address on your Pandora account?

Let me know.

sberkel
Local Performer

He will send me an e-mail, but i can no longer access that e-mail account. This is the reason for wishing to change my e-mail address

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sberkel I am going to send you a PM.

If you provide me with a good email address for our support team to contact you at, I can then relay that information over to them so they can help.

Keep an eye out for my message. 

0 Kudos

leturgezl
Local Performer

I have been waiting for an email on how to change my email on here.  So where is it?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@leturgezl Our support team took a look and it doesn't appear you have ever reached out to them yet from the email address your community profile is registered with.

In the future, you can always email them directly for assistance here.

In the meantime, they mentioned they will go ahead and contact you separately via email since you requested assistance over the community.

Keep an eye out for their message! 

0 Kudos

pzZaff1
Local Performer

I need a password for sign in 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@pzZaff1 For future reference, you should be able to follow the steps on this page to reset your password if you need a new one. 

With that being said, someone from our support team will be reaching out to you directly via email to help make sure you are able to access your account.

Keep an eye out for their message!

0 Kudos

hattiehamlett
Local Performer

Change email

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hattiehamlett Our support team can help with this - they will be contacting you separately via email, so please keep an eye out for their message. 

0 Kudos

tseay1
Local Performer

What happens if your old password is not being recognized?  It keeps saying unrecognized password. So now I cannot change it and I cannot access my account if something ever happens because I do not know what password you all are saying is attached to my account.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tseay1 No worries - our support team can help with this.

They will be contacting you separately via email, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos