cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t find my account

malichai1100
Local Performer

Why is my Pandora account just gone and it says there is no account linked to my email?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@malichai1100 That likely means your original account is registered under a different email address.

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
11 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@malichai1100 That likely means your original account is registered under a different email address.

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

baldeagles
Local Performer

I have 2 accounts. One for me and one for my wife. I can only access one of the two accounts

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@baldeagles Do you know what the email address associated with your second account is?

If so, you should be able to reset your password by following the instructions on this thread.

In the meantime, I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

baldeagles
Local Performer

I pay for two accounts. One for myself, one for my wife. I can login to xx@. I cannot find my other account. How can I resent email and password on the account I cannot locate without altering the xx@.

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@baldeagles No worries - our support team can help with this.

I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

thor1
Local Performer

Hi my name is Thor Hinckley, andy subscription is paid for through my Amex account. The problem is that i cannot find my account and don't remember which Email it is under? Can you please help?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@thor1 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

christieliu
Local Performer

I have a business and I wanted to utilize the Commercial or Premium subscription for the ASCAP coverage so I can play music worry free in my business. However, I signed up with a brand new account via my phone and submitted my card payment method and have been getting billed the $29/mo but I noticed that there are adds. When I log in with said new account, it doesn't have a "subscriptions" tab as described in the directions, just "upgrade" is available, as if it is still a free account. I typed password reset in using a my only other email to see if perhaps I attached the subscription and an account to that email, Pandora informed me that I didn't have an account associated with that email...so I am being billed $29/mo have no way of knowing what email is associated with that bill, and I don't have a way to access whatever account is charging me for that to cancel it. I would like that service moved to this account I'm messaging from. Please help. I was charged yesterday for the service, so I know it should still be an active account.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@christieliu I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

BarbR253
Local Performer

I cannot remember my user name.  I am trying to update my email address?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BarbR253 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos