Underground

Can’t login

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Thomas1 Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? 

Are you having an issue with your log-in credentials not being accepted?

Also, are you unable to sign in to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

View solution in original post

32 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Thomas1 Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? 

Are you having an issue with your log-in credentials not being accepted?

Also, are you unable to sign in to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

• Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?

bakubroo
Opening Act

I'm using my Chromebook and the website and nothing is working I've even gone to settings and looked at my saved passwords and I'm doing it all right but nothing is working and I would really like to know why my password won't go I had to make a second account and I would not like to keep the second account I would like my old account back so it would be really great if you could give me my old account back thank you

bakubro
0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @bakubroo. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble accessing your Pandora account.

I do see that you created a new one recently. Since this involves your email address and password, I've escalated your issue to our User Support team. They will contact you privately to assist with logging into your account. If you don't see the email message yet, be sure to check your spam / junk folder to make sure it didn't end up there.

Thanks for your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

rockydinovo
Local Performer

Where do I go to login

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rockydinovo What is the make and model of the device you are using to access Pandora?

If you are using a computer, you can sign in here.

Let me know.

0 Kudos

elmorecollins
Local Performer

I have pandora on my tv. Can I use my password to activate it

Samsung Galaxy android 8

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@elmorecollins Yes - Pandora accounts follow the email address, not the device.

You can sign into the same Pandora account on any computer or supported device (including your TV and Android phone), as long as you use the same email address and Pandora password. This applies to both free and paid Pandora accounts.

Hope this helps!

Free1
Local Performer

Never-ending this is way to complicated and confusing i don't need pandora that bad thank

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Free1 Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?

Is this an issue with your email address and/or password not being accepted when you attempt to log in?

Also, are you having trouble signing in to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

4. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Thanks for working with this.

Local Performer

Cant subscribe

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@512 You should be able to upgrade your account here.

If you continue to run into issues, could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?

1. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  2. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing?

vivivina1
Local Performer

Iḿ having the exact same problem. Every time I try to log in with the correct info it tells me its wrong?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@vivivina1 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

Local Performer

Samsung S20.

I have account. New phone. Can't find sign in...

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@1213 Have you installed the Pandora app onto your phone yet?

Once installed, you should be taken directly to a sign in page where you can log into your account.

Feel free to send me a screenshot of what you are seeing if you run into any issues with that.

0 Kudos

tr3bl3cl3ff
Local Performer

I am unable to access my account.  I have a screenshot of my login/pwd so there's no mistake. Minimally I need access to cancel my subscription.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @tr3bl3cl3ff. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your password. I've escalated your issue to our team. Someone will reach out to you privately via email to offer further assistance. If you don't received their message soon, don't forget to check your spam / junk folder to make sure it didn't end up there. Please keep an eye out for their message. 🎧

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?

westkona
Local Performer

I can change my password on my laptop no problem, but your site will not recognize this change on my cell phone - "Incorrect email or password, please try again".. how do i fix this?

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @westkona. 👋

Sorry for any trouble you've experienced. Please keep in mind, Pandora accounts follow the email address, not the device or phone number. You can sign into the same Pandora account on any computer or supported device, as long as you use the same email address and Pandora password. This applies to both free and paid Pandora accounts.

Since you're having trouble with your password, I've escalated your issue to our User Support team. Someone will reach out via email to offer further assistance with your password. Please keep an eye out for their message soon. 📬