How do I change my email address

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lselby Check out this thread for instructions on how you can update your email address: How to update your email address

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
21 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lselby Check out this thread for instructions on how you can update your email address: How to update your email address

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Cathy60
Local Performer

Hi can someone please help me ? I am trying to find out where to go to change ail address to new ail address

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Cathy60. 👋

Thanks for posting about this. 

To update your account information, first launch the Pandora app.

• Select the Profile tab and open the Settings gear in the upper right corner.
  • Go to Account.
  • Update your account preferences as necessary (e.g., email address, password, etc.)
  • Save your changes when you're done.

++

If you're still having trouble with updating your email address, please let me know and I can create an email case for you with our User Support team.

I hope this helps! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

Vally1984
Local Performer

How Can I Change My Email On My iPhone 11 And Also On My TV App?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Vally1984 Check out this thread for instructions on how you can update your email address: How to update your email address

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Susieismyname5
Local Performer

Dear Pandora,

My problem with my Email address and Password is SOLVED!!

Thank you for staying with me and solving my problem!!  I really appreciate it!

Sincerely,

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Happy to hear it, @Susieismyname5.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

0 Kudos

TruthScout
Local Performer

MY E-mail associated with account was hacked and taken how do I change E-mail address with Pandora

I know it was a long post title but what happened yesterday this is associated with this Pandora account and I still get access to my Pandora account but I can't change the email address inside the Pandora app it wants me to go back through and get it from the email side. For whatever reason Microsoft get my email account back, and I forgot about it until today and I paid for a premium upgrade on Pandora.

I don't want anybody in my Pandora account information on my debit or credit card is there anybody that has an idea on how to change my email address l

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TruthScout I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Msdp
Local Performer

My Pandora account is under my late husband's name and email, but we had set it up so that the monthly fee automatically comes out of my checking account. I have continued to pay for it but I would like to change it to my name and email.  How do I do this?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Msdp Check out this thread for instructions on how you can update your email address: How to update your email address

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Pspecht
Local Performer

I need to update my email 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Pspecht Check out this thread for instructions on how you can update the email address on your account: How to update your email address

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

rosangelagarcia
Local Performer

I no longer have access to my old email address, I had forgotten my password but remember it now. How can I access my account? Settings will not allow it. I am sad my account is over 10 years old 😞

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rosangelagarcia Please contact our support team directly and provide both a working email address, as well as the old email address currently attached to your Pandora account.

They will be happy to further assist with this.

You can submit a message to them through our help page here.

0 Kudos

Anniej1125
Local Performer

Can someone please respond to this note. I am trying to update my email.

Thanks

Annie

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Anniej1125 Check out this thread for instructions on how you can update the email address on your account: How to update your email address

If you run into any issues, please contact our support team directly for further assistance here.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

jsnell063
Local Performer

I have tried to change my email address and pasword ,im frustrated ,if i cant get thiis so I can listen on my phone or bluetooth than I must cancel

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jsnell063 I do see you've submitted a message to our support team through our help page.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

0 Kudos