cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed password now can't get in my account

Deneengrant10
Local Performer

I had to change my password due to a new tv now it says I can't log in because my email already associated with an account

ehat do I do!?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Deneengrant10 Our support team has confirmed with me that they will be reaching out to you via email at the email address your Pandora account is registered under.

Please keep an eye out for their message, and they will be happy to further assist you with this.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 

View solution in original post

9 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Deneengrant10 Our support team has confirmed with me that they will be reaching out to you via email at the email address your Pandora account is registered under.

Please keep an eye out for their message, and they will be happy to further assist you with this.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 

Addison
Local Performer

I changed my password and it said that my password changed

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Addison To clarify, were you still having trouble accessing your account after changing your password?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

kandileigh0411
Local Performer

I changed my password after getting a new phone and now it is saying that my email address or password is incorrect. I’m using the same email as the one I used to recover my account. I’m logged in online, but not on the app.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kandileigh0411 Someone from our support team will be contacting you via email to help ensure you are able to access your account.

Please keep an eye out for their message! 📬

0 Kudos

rsmikle19
Local Performer
  • Birmingham. AL
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rsmikle19 Was there anything you needed assistance with?

Please provide some context to your message and I will be happy to see what I can do to help. 

0 Kudos

Cj8
Local Performer

What can I do 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Cj8 I would recommend resetting your password to see if that helps.

Check out this thread for instructions on how you can reset your password: How to reset your password

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos