cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete Old Account - With Old Email

msrizza
Local Performer

Hi - My pandora app has always used my yahoo email that i created in highschool (12 years old). However, i deleted that yahoo email address several years ago, but my pandora app has continued anyway. I want to upgrade my pandora account off the free version. I cannot change my email on my pandora app since i do not remember the password to my yahoo email from highschool and that email doesnt exist anymore anyway. I created a new email so i could post to this forum for help.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@msrizza Our support team has confirmed with me that they will be reaching out to you via email.

Please keep an eye out for their message, and they will be happy to further assist you with this.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@msrizza Our support team has confirmed with me that they will be reaching out to you via email.

Please keep an eye out for their message, and they will be happy to further assist you with this.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 

0 Kudos

henrysneath
Local Performer

what is the way to delete old account which uses an old email? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@henrysneath If you still have access to that Pandor account, you should be able to delete it on your end.

You can do so from your mobile device by going to your Station List, tapping the menu icon and opening Settings > Account Delete Account.

You can also delete your account from a computer using the following steps:

1. Click the icon (initial or picture) in the top right corner of the page.
  2. Visit Settings and then Account.
  3. Click Delete Pandora Account at the bottom right corner of the page.

Let me know if you run into any trouble with this.

0 Kudos