cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don't remember the email address on my account

Daliacasanova
Local Performer

By this point I don’t know what email I use to create this account since I been a member for so long so this is the email I got regarding updating my password.

6F2AF2CE-88EB-45A0-8563-EB99EE2D8474.jpeg

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
34 Replies

JEliasberg
Local Performer

Like many others on the Family plan, I have forgotten which e-mail goes with which device and my wife keeps getting the error message that someone else is using the subscription. Please have someone from the support team contact me. I would be grateful. Thanks.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JEliasberg I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Linkbasket3b
Local Performer

I got new phone n when I tried to find my account I couldn’t had to make new account but I am still getting charged for previous account I pay to have unlimited no commercials how can I connect to account I am paying for 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Linkbasket3b I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

Derail58
Local Performer

I can understand a cost increase, but after 4,5 years. I’ve had at least 2 other phone can’t get my log in information. All the music I have downloaded and compiled. Probably join Spotify 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Derail58 Since it sounds like you are having trouble logging into your account, I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

On3luv
Local Performer

I forgot what email I use because I have a new phone 

0 Kudos

GeraldPandora
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus

Hi @On3luv 

I moved your post to this existing thread under Don't remember the email address on my account.

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

Gerald | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport

Tweeks120
Local Performer

How do I find another Pandora account that I used for an old phone?.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Tweeks120 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Don't remember the email address on my account

I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

kayla23
Local Performer

forgot my premium account email and password helpppp

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kayla23 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

berigan
Local Performer

Long story sorta short, 2 year old phone had battery go bad, so got a new phone about 2 weeks ago.

Had to download all apps again, and when I did, signed in to Pandora (something I haven't done in ages) and there I was, but with only 5 stations (instead of 20+) and back to ads telling me to upgrade. Guessing..somehow had 2 accounts through the same email? I checked on my computer, same thing. I looked through old emails, but most are from google play of my monthly bill. I swear it was this email, only other email I could of used is an excite email, and they have been out of business for years...I tried signing out and back in, same thing.

thoughts?

thanks.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@berigan I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

berigan
Local Performer

thanks I responded to the email!