cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message when trying to update email address

Malachij84
Local Performer

I need to put my personal email address on my account and take off my work email address.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
80 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @trey947 you should be able to update your email address either from the web or your mobile device. 

From the web: 

Visit pandora.com on your computer and signing in.

Next, click the icon (initial or picture) in the top right corner of the page and select Settings. Under Account you can make any necessary changes to your registration information, including your email address and password.

Be sure to save your changes when you're done.

From a mobile device: 

1. Go to the Profile tab in the bottom navigation bar.
  2. Then tap on the Settings gear in the top right corner and select Account. From here you can change all your registration information (including your email address, zip code and password).
  3. Make sure to tap Save when you're finished. 

Note: When you are updating your password, you will need to enter the old password to confirm the changes. Only then will the new password take effect.

Let me know if you continue to run into trouble updating your email address. 

Thanks for being part of community! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Heavy_D
Local Performer

Same here whats up with that?

Moderator Edit: Format

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Heavy_D You should be able to update your email address with the steps @TannerPandora provided in his message above

If you run into any issues, let me know. 

0 Kudos

mike1234321
Local Performer

I want to update my email from my work email to a personal email. But the account page is not letting me. After I put my password in, I keep getting a notice box to close and verify my information. Help!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mike1234321 That likely means a Pandora account already exists under the email address you are attempting to udpate your other account with.

Our support team will be reaching out to you directly via email to help get this figured out.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 

0 Kudos

MusicFan0071
Local Performer

Apparently I am the latest in a long string of folks that cannot change their email address.  Please put me in the queue for a support contact or fix the bug.  Clearly there is an issue at Pandora.

Thanks

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MusicFan0071 Our support team has confirmed they will be reaching out to you via email.

Keep an eye out for their message! 

0 Kudos

datlacerdoe
Local Performer

In case anyone is having this issue still, I am only having it when using Chrome, it seems to work fine in Firefox and other browsers.

0 Kudos

jenlw
Local Performer

I'm having this issue (and for the same reason ... need to change email from work address to personal).  Tried to use different browsers as @datlacerdoe had suggested but, no joy.  Tried Chrome, Firefox, IE - always got into that endless loop that @cm49933 described.

@AdamPandora can you help me too?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jenlw Our support team has confirmed that they received the message you sent them for assistance.

Keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to help.

0 Kudos

T-Rex
Local Performer
I am having the same issue with not being able to update to a current email address.
0 Kudos

StrongTeresa31
Local Performer

Hello, I am having the same looping problem with cm49933. Help would be appreciated. 

Thank you~

~Teresa

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @T-Rex are you still able to access your current email address on your Pandora account?

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

reikils
Local Performer

I followed the above steps and get a message to verify my password AGAIN.  When I put my password again, I get this message:  Please close and verify the information in the form.  But it doesn't close or send me anywhere.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @reikils sorry for the trouble with this. Do you have access to the email address that is currently associated with your Pandora account? If so, I will have our User Support team reach out to via email. 

Let me know. 😃

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @StrongTeresa31 do you still have access to the email that is currently on your Pandora account?

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Lyls7
Local Performer

I am having the same issue, was yours resolved?

0 Kudos

Brainsplatt
Local Performer

I am having the same issue

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Lyls7 @Brainsplatt Our support team will be contacting each of you separately via email to help with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message!

0 Kudos

sonicsarav
Local Performer

i am having the same problem! Continuous loop trying to edit to new email address

0 Kudos