cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gmail connected to my pandora and i need my gmail password

Lindamckown
Local Performer

Okay here's the problem I lost my iPhone which says all my passwords with my face. I am unable to get on to my Gmail account as evidence for my divorce. I enable to remember my Pandora password. Is there any way that Pandora can connect me to my email that is already in the account for Pandora? So basically can pandora somehow reconnect me to my email?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Lindamckown I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Lindamckown I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

Lindamckown
Local Performer

I can’t get on my email ! So that won’t work!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Lindamckown You will need to contact our support team directly for further assistance with this here.

When filling out the contact form, make sure to provide both a working email address that they can contact you back at, along with the old email address your account is currently registered under.

0 Kudos

831barbara
Local Performer

I need to put my password on my acc

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@831barbara To clarify, did you need to reset your password so you can regain access to your account?

Let me know.

831barbara
Local Performer

Yes i do need to put a new password

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for following up, @831barbara.

Check out this thread for instructions on how to reset your password: How to reset your password

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos