cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to unsubscribe from email notifications

UncleDave19
Local Performer

I am wondering if my account is still active?  I signed up for a trial period, then ended my subscription when the trial period ended.  Yet I get so many emails from you, I am wondering why?  It is as if you think I am still a subscriber.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@UncleDave19 Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

It looks like the Pandora account connected to your Community profile is currently set up with the free service.

You can unsubscribe from personalized updates about your stations, new music, local concerts and special offers by scrolling to the bottom of those emails and selecting Unsubscribe.

You can also unsubscribe or edit the notification settings on your Pandora account using this link.

Please keep in mind that no matter what notification preferences you set, all registered Pandora users will receive occasional communication about important updates to the service. We try to make these as infrequent as possible. The only way to prevent yourself from ever receiving any communication from us is to cancel your account.

Hope this helps! 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@UncleDave19 Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

It looks like the Pandora account connected to your Community profile is currently set up with the free service.

You can unsubscribe from personalized updates about your stations, new music, local concerts and special offers by scrolling to the bottom of those emails and selecting Unsubscribe.

You can also unsubscribe or edit the notification settings on your Pandora account using this link.

Please keep in mind that no matter what notification preferences you set, all registered Pandora users will receive occasional communication about important updates to the service. We try to make these as infrequent as possible. The only way to prevent yourself from ever receiving any communication from us is to cancel your account.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

bbk503
Local Performer

I am a former subscriber; I have cancelled my account.  I continue to get promotional emails from Pandora.  When I go to bottom of email and select both”unsubscribe” or “help” it takes me to the your app page in the Apple App Store.  Please help me unsubscribe.  Thank you

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bbk503 You can also unsubscribe or edit the notification settings on your Pandora account using this link.

It should direct you to this page:

Screen Shot 2021-03-04 at 11.48.52 AM.png

Let me know if this helps.

0 Kudos

Bravothree
Local Performer

The unsubscribe link either does not work or functions inappropriately. As I have opted to not recieve emails for any reason and I still am being spammed.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Bravothree. 👋

Thanks so much for reporting this, and sorry to hear that happened.

I have shared this issue to our engineering team for further investigation. Please note that it may take 7-10 business days for the system to process an unsubscribe request.

Additionally, no matter what notification preferences you set, all registered Pandora users will receive occasional communication about important updates to the service. We try to make these as infrequent as possible. The only way to prevent yourself from ever receiving any communication from us is to delete your account.

If you continue to receive emails after 10 days, please post a screenshot of the email you received and we'll be happy to look into this further. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos