cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect login error after entering correct info

Albsadm
Local Performer

I have been trying to reset my password, but without much luck. I'm following the instructions, I do everything it says to. but when I try to login It says "Incorrect Email or Password".  I am tired of going round and round. Please help .

Labels (2)
65 Replies

Sherrillbaker74
Local Performer

How do I log into Pandora using this email account?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Sherrillbaker74 What is the make and model of the device you are using?

If you are on a computer, you can sign in here.

If you are on a mobile device, you will first need to install the Pandora app, where you can then sign in using the email address and password associated with your account.

Let me know.

0 Kudos

compguy83
Local Performer

Has anyone found a concrete solution to this?  Mine broke last week and it's the same configuration I have been using for years, PC running Brave browser.  It works fine if I launch Firefox on the same PC, works on my Android, and also on an old ipod touch.  I have reset my password, cleared cache, updated Brave, etc. and still not working. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@compguy83 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

MOZE3
Local Performer

Hello! Having the same issue as well this am - uninstalled and reinstalled the app on my iphone....

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @MOZE3. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this. I've created an email support case with a member of our team. Someone will reach out to you soon. 📬

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week:New Music: Picks of the Week (09.30.24)
0 Kudos