cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect login error after entering correct info

Albsadm
Local Performer

I have been trying to reset my password, but without much luck. I'm following the instructions, I do everything it says to. but when I try to login It says "Incorrect Email or Password".  I am tired of going round and round. Please help .

Labels (2)
59 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @stingray02. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this.

Someone from our User Support team will reach out to you via email to offer further assistance. Please keep an eye out for their message, if you don't see it yet - be sure to check your spam / junk folder to make sure it didn't end up there. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

BruceG
Local Performer

I am suddenly unable to login to my Plus account from Chrome or Edge on Win11.  iOS login works fine.  Please contact me to resolve.  Thanks.  

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BruceG I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

BethOwl
Underground

Same issue here. Had to reset my password on Firefox, logged back in on Firefox just fine, but then getting "incorrect login" on Safari. Help. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BethOwl I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

ResoluteTurnip
Local Performer

I am having the same issue. Safari. Mac. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ResoluteTurnip I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

MMA
Local Performer

Can’t login won’t accept my credentials

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MMA I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

Chief_Wiggum
Local Performer

I cannot login to Pandora from a particular computer.  I am able to login from Windows 10/Chrome without issue (where I am posting this).  However from Ubuntu 16.04/Chrome 106.0.5249.119 or Ubuntu 16.04/Firefox 106.0.1.  I get "Incorrect username or password".  I have deleted all cookies, cleared cache, set security setting to minimum/off.  I am not using a VPN.  Neither browsers have any extensions installed.  I have also tried logging in  from safe mode and in private windows.

I have two paid Pandora accounts and cannot login with either of them.  I have also run the troubleshooter at pandora.com/troubleshoot, but it doesn't show any errors.

This has been an ongoing issue for some time.  Any help would be appreciated.

TaterBob
Local Performer

Hi,

As of this morning I'm unable to log into Pandora via Mac, on either Safari or Chrome. I get a 'incorrect email or password'. The credentials are correct; I can log in on other devices with the same. It's just Mac that's not working.... which is where I need it to work.

Thanks

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TaterBob I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Jono
Local Performer

I'm having the same issue with Chrome on a MacBook Pro.  

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jono I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Youngflower
Local Performer

Help. I have changed the password with no luck. I can log in on my phone but not the laptop. 

0 Kudos

GeraldPandora
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus

Hi @Youngflower! 👋

Thanks for bringing this attention to us.

Just a heads up I moved your original post to an existing thread under Incorrect login error after entering correct info.

In addition, I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

Gerald | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport
0 Kudos

TaterBob
Local Performer

Five days now and I still can't log in. The reply from Pandora support about my issue is a little confusing. We restrict the account for 'a little while'. What's a little while? I figured five days would more than cover 'a few', so what's up? And I agree with the poster above. Do your users a favor and fix the problem instead of creating unending tickets

After a little investigation, I've discovered what's happened with your account. Our servers watch for devices that are behaving unusually and when identified, we restrict that account for a little while. Sometimes this is due to peculiar network conditions or client-side software bugs. Sometimes it can be caused by using an unsupported OS or an outdated web browser.

When this happens, our system automatically blocks access to Pandora for a period of time, making the application temporarily unusable. After a few days, you should be allowed access again. 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TaterBob I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

Brightflash
Local Performer

Exactly the same problem. All of a sudden. Began yesterday. After using Pandora without difficulty since you-all first began. What's weird(er): When I attempt to create a new password, the system page always shows an error message . . . but then I receive an email that says my password was updated. . . .

????

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Brightflash I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos