cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listening internationally

Jgough
Local Performer

How do I listen to my premium account in Mexico. Says not available?

Labels (1)
36 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JBI I moved your post over to this existing thread: Listening internationally

Sadly, we can only legally offer Pandora services to listeners located in the United States at this time.

This applies equally to free and paid accounts, as well as Pandora on all computers and supported devices, including offline.

Audio content streaming regulations differ from country to country, and we are still working on acquiring the proper licenses so we can offer Pandora in even more places around the world.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime.

0 Kudos

JBI
Local Performer

Hi Adam and thanks for the reply.  I’m still curious as to why Pandora WILL, 100%, work on the French cellular network, but won’t work on the hotel wifi.  Clearly, BOTH are in France except one costs roaming charges and the other doesn’t.

0 Kudos

feruncg
Local Performer

It’s not acceptable for Pandora to stop a service in a paid account overseas. I know Pandora is not proactively changing this, which is a shame. I am considering going to a different source to get my music in the USA and while traveling overseas.

0 Kudos

PVE
Local Performer

Is there a way _other than getting a VPN service_ to access my Pandora music while in Mexico?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@PVE I moved your post over to this existing thread: Listening internationally

We can only legally offer Pandora services to listeners located in the United States at this time.

This applies equally to free and paid accounts, as well as Pandora on all computers and supported devices, including offline.

Audio content streaming regulations differ from country to country, and we are still working on acquiring the proper licenses so we can offer Pandora in even more places around the world.

Hope this helps clarify.

0 Kudos

lucasrodd
Local Performer

Please bring Pandora Music to Brazil ! 

0 Kudos

ras
Local Performer

Lack of international support is not a new issue.  I don't believe that Pandora is working on this.

0 Kudos

Kaan
Local Performer

Why can't I get my Pandora in Jamaica WI? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kaan I moved your post over to this existing thread: Listening internationally

Sadly, we can only legally offer Pandora services to listeners located in the United States at this time.

0 Kudos

Ezgoing7
Local Performer

When I am on business overseas will my Pandora music work?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ezgoing7 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Listening internationally

0 Kudos

DSanna
Local Performer

Traveling from the US to the British Virgin Islands.  Will I be able to access my Pandora Account?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DSanna I moved your post over to this existing thread: Listening internationally

0 Kudos

Bootworks
Local Performer

I'm headed to Northern Spain for two weeks.  The one thing I'll dearly miss is PANDORA!

0 Kudos

luvPOGL
Local Performer

What is limiting the expansion to other countries? And what hinders Pandora, when it seems a company younger like Spotify; seems to have no issues?

Kenneth L. Simmons
#luvPOGL
0 Kudos

LloydSmith024
Local Performer

Hi @AlyssaPandora or @AdamPandora,

I'm a Pandora Premium user and have downloaded a few stations/playlists in the US prior to an upcoming 2 week trip to France. Since it's been a few years since your posts, can you please confirm that that the Pandora app will still work offline in France to play the downloaded music?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@LloydSmith024 We can only legally offer Pandora services to listeners located in the United States at this time.

That said, if you are a Pandora Plus or Premium subscriber, you will be able to play your downloaded music while traveling outside of the country temporarily.

Please note you will need to download your offline content prior to leaving our service area. Android users must also manually set the Pandora app to offline mode before leaving.

Also, your offline collection will be removed if you uninstall or sign out of the Pandora app, or if you are unable to re-establish a connection with Pandora via a Wi-Fi or mobile network within 30 days.

Keep in mind Premium subscribers can download Stations, Playlists, albums and songs for offline listening and Plus subscribers will be limited to only four stations.

Visit the Pandora website to view your subscription options.

Hope this is helpful.

0 Kudos