mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Abadman0007 It looks like you have two accounts created - an old one where your original stations are collected, and a new one you created yesterday (07/25/20).

While there isn't a way to merge these two accounts together, what you can do is delete the new account you created, so that you can instead update your original account with your new email address.

If you need any assistance with this, let me know and I can escalate you over to our our User Support team.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Abadman0007!

You should be able to share your Thumbprint Radio from one account to another.

If you're on the free ad-supported service, you'll just need to log into the other account, start your Thumbprint Radio station, then click the 'i' in the top right corner. This will bring you to the backstage page.

From here you should see a button to 'Share' next to the pause button. Then you'll be able to share your content either through your messages, through social media channels like Snapchat, Instagram Stories or via email. You can also select Copy Link for a direct link to the content you've selected.

Let me know if you have trouble. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Abadman0007 It looks like you have two accounts created - an old one where your original stations are collected, and a new one you created yesterday (07/25/20).

While there isn't a way to merge these two accounts together, what you can do is delete the new account you created, so that you can instead update your original account with your new email address.

If you need any assistance with this, let me know and I can escalate you over to our our User Support team.

0 Kudos