cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pandora Outage (03/09/21)

Local Performer

Im in the same situation i was literally just playing my music at work when mybpandora crashed and all my stations disappeared.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update 03/09/21:

Here for another update!

Our engineering team believes that they were able to fix the issues causing listening and "station unavailable" errors. You may need to restart your web browser or mobile app to see these fixes take effect.

If you are on an Android device and are still noticing that all of your stations are missing, please try running through the following troubleshooting steps and make sure to clear your app data: Troubleshooting for Android Devices

I will be blocking this thread from future replies.

If you still notice any other issues, please create a new post in one of our support spaces, and we will be happy to further assist.

Thanks everyone!

View solution in original post

16 Replies

bwines21
Underground

Hi, 

I'm having issues getting logged in, and also am no longer seeing any of my stations. I was listening to my stations on shuffle and the app crashed entirely. Upon logging out and logging back in all my stations are nowhere to be seen. 

When trying to log in on my laptop, I'm getting the message "Something has gone wrong. We're working on this issue, and we'll have things back to normal soon."

Please tell me my stations aren't gone forever...

Edit: it's an outage.

FeelinBetta
Local Performer

Went to listen to music on the way to work to find every bit of my music gone. This is ridiculous! How can I fix it!? My husband's pandora has been wiped too!

0 Kudos

b0n3s316
Local Performer

My thumbprint playlist suddenly froze then disappeared a few minutes ago. Is there any way to restore it?

0 Kudos

Edfullmetal
Local Performer

I was listening to my Pandora not even 15 minutes ago when it stopped working so I restarted my phone and it seem their whole attitude changed completely I even lost my collection of music I was listening to as it happened to anybody else

Local Performer

Yeah me too

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Edfullmetal. 👋

Thanks so much for reporting this.

As of 8:15 AM PDT, we’re looking into reports of stations being unavailable, along with other general service issues. We will keep you updated as we learn more. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update 03/09/21: 

Hi everyone! 👋🏽 

We’re looking into reports of stations being unavailable, along with other general service issues.

Keep an eye on this thread as we will keep you updated here as we learn more. 

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 🤝

Zellybean
Local Performer

Me too! **ahem**

0 Kudos

Zellybean
Local Performer

same 

0 Kudos

elerman
Underground

And me.

0 Kudos

JPB540
Local Performer

Same here! My heart is sad.

0 Kudos

elerman
Underground

Meant to add that Pandora is inaccessible on Roku. The display says, "Unexpected Error."

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@b0n3s316 I moved your post into this existing thread: Pandora Outage (03/09/21)

Keep an eye on this thread as we will keep you updated here as we learn more from the engineers who are looking into this.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update 03/09/21:

Here for another update!

Our engineering team believes that they were able to fix the issues causing listening and "station unavailable" errors. You may need to restart your web browser or mobile app to see these fixes take effect.

If you are on an Android device and are still noticing that all of your stations are missing, please try running through the following troubleshooting steps and make sure to clear your app data: Troubleshooting for Android Devices

I will be blocking this thread from future replies.

If you still notice any other issues, please create a new post in one of our support spaces, and we will be happy to further assist.

Thanks everyone!

elerman
Underground

Yes, I had to log in again on my Roku but the stations are accessible again and playing. Thank you.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Happy to hear that, @elerman.

Thanks for letting us know!