Local Performer

How can I talk to someone live

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mestre While Pandora does not offer phone support, there are a number of other ways you can contact us with any questions you have.

Check out this thread for more information on how you can contact our support team: How to contact customer service?

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mestre While Pandora does not offer phone support, there are a number of other ways you can contact us with any questions you have.

Check out this thread for more information on how you can contact our support team: How to contact customer service?

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Illusiveman
Local Performer

I'm not really one to rant, but I have been utilizing Pandora user for many years now, and I just can't believe the Customer Service here. It's bad enough that there isn't a contact number to speak with a live person to resolve your issue for a paid service. I have avoided customer service and just tolerated many issues that I have had in the past, because being on the computer all day sending emails…. the last thing I want to do is go back and forth with more emails or a chat box to fix something that I'm paying for. I’d much rather get a live person on the phone, knowing by the time I get off, my issues would be resolved. Finally, I decided to set time aside and reach out to the chat box, expecting to get a live person to at least chat with to take the time to fix my issue. I clicked on all the automated pre-screening to narrow down what my issue was. To my frustrated surprise... I just get a response that basically says, “We will e-mail you when it's convenient for us”… About 24 hours later I got a response that said “Tell me what's your issue?”.  I thought that's what the automated pre-screening did?... but I figured hey, at least we're getting somewhere a day later, and now my issues will be resolved… after describing in further detail. Another 24 hours later, I get a response, “Have you tried checking your Internet connection /and redownloading the app?” Even though I'm being treated like I was born yesterday, and already doing this in the past, I tried it again, and replied so. Another 24 hours and I get the reply, “Sorry, try submitting your idea on Pandoras Community, and maybe people will vote to fix your issue.” Wow. And here I thought it was just bad taking three to five business days to get an answer…

The extremely delayed replies are frustrating, it's bad enough that we are all busy and can’t utilize the services that we're paying for. I fully can sympathize that their techs and CS are probably all over worked /busy, but this is and operational issue and who's being paid to fix that? Considering that our services charges have just gone up… how come our service hasn't improved? Customers are the most important part of this type of business, more important that content. If the customer is happy and needs are addressed, they will be loyal. But this kind of lack of response for an issue… I can see why Spotify is pulling more than double the numbers.