cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED - 04/16/23 - Users are unable to log into accounts on various devices

Nocturakai
Local Performer

I went to login to Pandora on the web. It wouldn't sign in and redirected me to a "enter username and password.

I have listened to Pandora for years with the same credientials...So I let google autofill my name/pass,and it still said invalid. So I typed both in manuallly, denied. So after a little frustration (i always listen to pandora when i work/game etc.) I try to reset my password. I get an emai that says we can't change your password, contact support. So that's what I'm doing now. What do I do?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update 04/16/23:

Hi again, everyone! 👋

This issue is now resolved.

If you continue to experience trouble with this, please create a new thread in one of our support spaces and let us know.

Thanks!

Pandora Update 04/16/23:

Hi, everyone! 👋

If you are having trouble signing into your account or receiving either of the following error messages,

• Incorrect email or password
  • We're experiencing technical difficulties
  • Your session timed out

please try resetting your password to see if that helps. You can find instructions on how to do that here: How to reset your password

If you are still unable to log into your account after resetting your password, please reply to this thread and let us know:

• the make and model of the device/devices you are unable to log into
  • whether or not you are unable to log into one device or all devices

Thanks for working with us on this. 🤝

View solution in original post

31 Replies

Nocturakai
Local Performer

I said screw it and just made a new account. Disregard previous post please.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Nocturakai Are you sure?

I'm happy to help escalate this over to our support team so they can help look into it further.

Let me know if you'd like me to do that.

0 Kudos

Mrlewistjohnson
Local Performer

Can someone fix my same issue? Please?

0 Kudos

Hunt_christofer
Local Performer

I've tried all the solutions as well (reinstalling, clearing cache & data, etc), now I'm getting "we're experiencing technical difficulties". It was working just fine yesterday. I've been a Pandora user since it was just a webpage.... Please fix. 

0 Kudos

herrye
Local Performer

I'm receiving this error today, 04/15/23. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mrlewistjohnson I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

theroamer27
Local Performer

Reset password now 9  times on computer and can't log into my iphone.  Tried clicking the link on my phone to reset my password and it tells me must be done through the app but the app sends me to the email and the never ending loop of not working.  Flying out in 6 hours and need this fixed before my flight

0 Kudos

clturi
Local Performer

Getting MSG "Your Pandora Session Timed Out" then Crashes

This started this morning April 16, 2023.

Was working fine yesterday.

I've tried deinstall/reboot/reinstall .. no help.

I am on a brand new Samsung S23.  So obviously latest Android.

I am 

I cannot do anything on the app on my phone.

I can access pandora via the website on my PC though.

0 Kudos

Telisasplace
Local Performer

I’m having the same issue. I put in my correct email and password. Keep getting a message saying one or the other is wrong. I have logged in on my pc and iPhone with no problem. The issue is on my iPad.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@theroamer27 To clarify, after resetting your password, are you only having issues logging in on your iPhone?

Or are you also unable to log into your account on your computer?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

theroamer27
Local Performer
Yes

Sent from my iPhone
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@theroamer27 To clarify, is that a yes to both questions?

Are you able to log into your account on your computer?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

trex717
Local Performer

I too am having this exact problem on my Google Pixel phone.  Very frustrated because I can log in on computer.  My wife has an iphone and is having no troubles.  

Resetting password does not work! 

1) Google Pixel 3a

2) Phone only.   Computer log in works

Moderator Edit: Merged posts

0 Kudos

darrenaustin2
Local Performer

Well it's happening to me now. After following your directions now it says Pandora is having technical difficulties at this time. Over and over again. Now I can't even log in on my phone. Computer works though.

None of this advice works!!

0 Kudos

ShepMark4453
Local Performer

Unexpected technical difficulties

I uninstalled and re-installed the Pandora App on my Android,  but cannot sign in due to "technical difficulties"

0 Kudos

Nosch225
Local Performer

Same here...

0 Kudos

Legendwatcher
Underground

Same here I'm having the same issue for an hour now

I tried resetting password and still unable to log in both on the app and online. As soon as I try to log in I get the experiencing technical issues message. I am on a Motorola 4G ultra wide Android and it is always worked on this device for many years now. I tried uninstalling reinstalling clearing my cache and storage and even reset my phone and it's still not working.

I've tried all the troubleshooting found here and online and still getting experiencing errors message when trying to log in on app and online. Been a user for many years too

0 Kudos

sully1180
Local Performer

I've tried EVERYTHING multiple times. Clear cache, uninstall/reinstall, restart phone, adjust settings, 10000 password resets (work online, but not on the app), adjust phone settings (battery saver, audio, etc etc etc) and nothing works. Maybe the answer is to move on. **ahem** bc I've had this app and account for YEARS.

0 Kudos

Tornink
Local Performer

Yes same here I started it this morning with the exact same errors, deleted cache the app and reinstall not working still. Galaxy s23 ultra T-Mobile. 

0 Kudos